ⓉⓌⒺⓁⓋⒺ

You were walking down the halls, hugging your books close to your chest.

You pushed open the club's door and step inside. You see everyone sitting around a table and joined in.

"(Y/N)-chan, we were just talking about going somewhere to have fun!" Honey exclaimed.

"Oh, really? That's nice," you said with a smile.

"Wha- aren't you a bit curious to where we're going?" Honey asked.

"We?"

"Yeah! You're coming with us!" Tamaki spoke. "We can't just leave a friend behind, no?"

You smiled at him. You hesitated a bit and then said, "I-I am sorry, but I can't go..."

"What why?"

"I don't think my father would agree," you say, looking down at your lap.

"He doesn't let you hang out with friends?" The twins said.

"Don't get me wrong, he's the best father I could ever ask for. He's just overprotective of me," you say.

"If he doesn't allow you to go out, what do you do at home then?" Honey asked.

"I read."

"Read!?" The twins looks at you with disgust. "Like, actually reading the words and flipping pages!?"

"I-is there anything wrong with that?"

"Reading is boring!" Hikaru stated.

"How can anybody enjoy reading?" Kaoru said.

"Don't worry, (Y/N)-chan, we'll save you from the evil!" Honey said to which Mori hummed in agreement.

"Guys, just stop it. Let (Y/N)-senpai do whatever she enjoys," Haruhi said.

"Alright, all of you, cut it out." Tamaki said. "Don't worry, (Y/N), we'll make sure you're able to go out!"

You just smiled. These people were very.. What's the proper word? Strange but remarkable- at least to your eyes. After just a couple of weeks, you started to warm up to them and felt as if you were friends with them for years.

"So, where do guys plan on going?"

"Silly, you're going to attend it!" Tamaki patted your head.

"But my father--"

"He will definitely agree to it," he said it with full determination.

You nodded and corrected your mistake. "Where are we going?"

"The amusement park!"

"Amusement... Park?" You repeated.

"Yeah, Haruhi told us about it and it sounds cool!" The twins said.

"Apparently it is a place where commoners go to seek thrill and fun!" Hikaru said.

"They invented things like rollercoasters, shooting range, carousel, and more!" Kaoru said.

"Doesn't that sound fun, (Y/N)-chan?"  Honey.

"I guess.. Yeah!" You agreed. Except the whole rollercoaster part- that is something you will never go on.

"Can you believe that commoners don't have much fun things to do so they invented things like an amusement park?" Kaoru said.

"It's a shame that Haru-chan doesn't have a passport," Honey said. "That way, we can go to more exciting places."

"You can still have fun without travelling you know," Haruhi stated.

"Oh? Like what?" The twins said.

"Well, there are chores-"

"That's commoners thing," the twins said, cutting her off. "We don't have time for that."

You look at Haruhi and see her eye twitch in annoyance and look back at the others.

'How does she manage to control these guys and pretending to be a guy at the same time?'

Tamaki cleared his throat and stood up from his seat. "Well then, it has been decided that we will go to an amusement park this weekend!"

~♡~