ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⒻⒾⓋⒺ

You were so done. You can't handle these letters anymore.

Yes, it is just harmless and doesn't say anything that could cause the alarm in your head to sound but you kept seeing one each and everyday that you eventually gave up reading most- just reading it sometimes just in case there is something that can cause you to worry about your safety.

As usual, you enter the class with a letter on your desk. Whomever wrote these letters know what time you come in class and put one before you can ever find out who.

You put your bag down on the floor beside your desk and sat down, looking at the pink envelope.

How long has this been going on? It was too long to even count.

"Hm? What's this?" A voice spoke from beside your face and made you nearly jump out if your seat. It was just Ari. "Another letter?"

"Yes.." You nodded.

"Man. Whomever this guy is, he's good," he stated.

Very.

"So, are you going to read it?" He asks. He took a seat at the desk beside mine.

You shook your head. "No, I don't want to." You closed your eyes and sigh. "It's just the same things over and over but each are written differently."

Ari opened his mouth to speak but was immediately cut off by the bell. He sighed before standing up and walking to the back of the classroom to his seat.

You only told Ari about the letters and it just remained between you and him. It wasn't anything serious so there was no need to involve anyone and you just don't want to be annoying by involving people in your business.

Classes went as usual. You excused yourself from the Host Club today since you had to finish a project for the following day. It wasn't hard but it requires more time.

The night quickly pass and came the next day. You entered class to the same pink envelope that is waiting to be opened. You had a gut feeling that you should open it today so you did.

Inside was another letter and a folded piece of paper.

Curious, you unfold the other paper and on it was a picture of you and at the bottom was a date that went way back and a message: "To my lover,
(Y/N). My one and only."

It wasn't much of a threat to your safety but it was indeed very concerning.

You put it in your bag along with the rest of the notes that you were lazy to put in your drawer.

"Hey, (Y/N)." The familiar, friendly voice spoke as they enter the classroom. After being friends with him for a while, you noticed that other than Kyoya, that will show up early sometimes, Ari will come in a few minutes after.

"Good morning, Ari."

"Got another note?" Ari asked.

You nod. "Though it shouldn't be a surprise now.."

"What did it say?"

"The usual.." You didn't feel right about telling him the picture that came along with it even though he was your friend.

"Oh uh.. Is.. Is that it?" He pushed the topic further.

"Um.. Yes.." You lied.

"Oh, I see," he said. The bell rang and he went to his seat.

You sat down on your seat and take out your notebook. Kyoya was the third to arrive and took his seat beside you.

"Goodmorning, Kyoya," you greeted.

"Goodmorning," he greets back and sat down on his seat.

You let the letter subside and focus on school. Such letter would seem romantic but you're already engaged and you find the letters a bit creepy than romantic. And it was clear that this person won't reveal themselves for a while thus wont be a harm to you.

Or so you thought.

~♡~