ⓉⓌⓄ

The rain had stopped and the night sky has befallen upon you.

You were reading a book but eventually got bored and felt your eyes become heavy so you stopped.

For 17 years of not stepping foot outside of this place, you have done all the things you could do to keep yourself from getting bored. During childhood, your parents and servants would play with you but as you age, you eventually got bored of playing pretend and tea parties with them.

You wished you were born in an ordinary family with ordinary income- speaking of ordinary, youdon't even know what is ordinary. What would be a 'normal' family look like? Like the one you're in? Some things may appear ordinary to some and unordinary to others.

Staring out of the window, you see a car pull up the driveway. It's your parents.

You stood up from from your seat and hurriedly rush out of your room to go greet them downstairs.

As soon as they stepped inside, you were already at the bottom of the staircase.

"Dad! Mom!" You smiled and hug both of them.

"How is our little darling doing?" You parents returns the hug.

"Same as always," you answered.

"That's good to hear," your father said and smiled. He then went and ordered one of the maids to prepare dinner.

The three of you went to the dining room and chatted for awhile until the food was ready.

"So, what did you guys do at the company?" You asks as you slice a piece of your steak.

"Ah, same as usual," your dad answers. Something about the way he said it though, made you think it wasn't 'as usual' as he claims it to be.

After dinner, you went back up to your room where you did your nightly routine and head off to bed.

You fell asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow but woke up to distant voices hours later. You checked the clock on your nightstand revealing it to be nearly one in the morning.

You were going to do your best to drown out the noise and go back to sleep but then you hear something shatter which jolted you awake.

Sitting up on the bed, you try to hear the conversation but couldn't hear much so you quietly got out of bed and open the door. You weren't that stupid as to leave the room- just opening the door a bit to hear the conversation.

"What are we going to do?" You hear a feminine voice that belonged to your mother. "This major loss is starting to spread all over news and our stocks are dropping like flies."

"I don't know!" Your father answers. "

There was silence for a whole followed by soft, mumbled cries that belonged your your mother.

You wanted to go downstairs and see what was going in and comfort her but you know that you won't get anything out from them so instead, you quietly closed the door and went back to bed, where you slowly drift back to sleep, listening to the now barely audible cries.

~♡~

ℱℴ𝓇𝒸ℯ𝒹 ♡~𝕂𝕪𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣~♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें