ⓈⒺⓋⒺⓃ

After the conversation, the members lead you to the front of the school. They said goodbye to you and you did the same and got in your limo.

"Welcome back, Young Miss" a couple maids greeted. You nodded at them in response.

"Is my father home?" You asked, which to that one of the maids at the entrance said no so you just went to your room.

You got out of the uniform and into comfy clothing. You sat down at your desk and began doing homework.

You finished your homework really quickly because your private teacher already taught it to you long before, so you just read a book and after dinner, you were sent to do your nightly routine and sleep.

Once it was morning, you did your morning routine and head to school. So far you haven't met the son of the Ootori, which you were very grateful.
But you did wonder what he looks like though.

Your limo pulled up at the school and you got out. You walked down the halls, still unfamiliar with it.

"(Y/N), what are you doing here?"

You turn around and bumped right into Tamaki.

"Sorry," you say, backing away from him.

"It's okay," he said, "are you lost?"

You hate to admit it but you needed to go to class so you nodded your head.

"Ah, I figured that that was the case," he said, "follow me. We do have the same class in the morning so I'm heading there."

You gave a little smiled which made Tamaki hug you. "Ah! That was too cute!" He exclaimed. His hugs could kill anyone unintentionally.

"Ta- Ta-" You try to speak but he was squeezing you to death.

"Tamaki, put Miss Shirubanaito down." A voice spoke from behind him. Once he put you down, you got a better look at the voice. It was Kyoya.

"Sorry, but did you see how she smiled! It was too cute!"

"But do refrain from trying to kill her," he said.

"I am not!" Tamaki argued. "Don't listen to that mean, old Kyoya okay, (Y/N)?"

After whatever that was, you followed them to class, which was far from where you were heading before.

There was still a couple minutes before class so you sat quietly at your desk. You just now realized that Kyoya and Tamaki sat at in the same row- Kyoya being the nearest.

Class went by without trouble and soon enough, it was lunch. You waited till everyone left the room so you can eat your lunch. You asked the maids to pack you a box lunch so that you wouldn't need to go to the cafeteria.

"(Y/N), aren't you going to the cafeteria?" Tamaki asked.

"Uh, yeah. In a sec," you say.

"Do you want to sit with us?"

"N-no. I-it's fine," you say, wishing that he got the message and leave.

"Please?" he pleaded.

"Tamaki, don't bother her any longer," Kyoya said, "you can clearly see that she doesn't want to sit with us."

"Okay..."

He turned around and left the room sadly with Kyoya. You waited a couple more minutes, making sure you were alone, and took out your lunch and eat.

~♡~