ⓈⒺⓋⒺⓃⓉⒺⒺⓃ

Monday rolled around real quick and you were now heading to school.

The limo stopped and the door was opened by your driver.

"Thank you," you said and walked inside.

You weren't having much difficulties in navigating your way around but you would when you have to go through an unfamiliar hallway. Luckily, that rarely happens so you were okay.

Since the trip to the amusement park, Kyoya has been behaving differently. You shook it off as his personality.

When you entered the classroom, you were surprise to see Kyoya sitting at his desk, typing away in his laptop.

You didn't want to seem rude by turning and walking away so you slowly made your way to your seat.

You sat down and turn to face Kyoya who was already looking at you. "Goodmorning, Kyoya.." You say and averted your eyes from his.

"Goodmorning." Is all he said.

There was an awkward silence and decided to break it. "So, uh, why are you here so early? I thought you'd come in with Tamaki.."

"He's got some things to attend to."

"I- I see.."

There was another silence. You don't know how to make conversations and he's not helping at all by just staring at you and say such answers with no way to reply to it.

You took out your book and began to read to clear out the awkward atmosphere.

Not too long, classes began and you forgot about the awkward morning with Kyoya.

___

Classes went by fast and he didn't stare at you during the second class. It was now lunch and you were packing up your stuff and head off to the club room.

You waited for a little bit longer before exiting the classroom so that you didn't have to share the hallway with Kyoya.

You pushed oppen the door and revealed everyone sitting around at a table in the middle of the room.

"(Y/N), you're always late!" Tamaki said in, what he could pull off, an angry tone. "Are you sure you're getting around the school just fine?"

"Of course I am."

"Kyo-chan, don't you and (Y/N)-chan have the same classes?" Honey spoke out of nowhere and took a slice of cake.

"What? Kyoya, why didn't you tell me?" Tamaki turned to his best friend.

"You didn't ask," he answered.

"Hmph. Alright, Kyoya, you must make sure that (Y/N) gets around okay, got it?" Tamaki ordered.

"Whatever you say." Is all he said and adjusted his glasses.

You immediately shot up in protest. "No! No, no. It's fine!" You say hastily and made an 'x' with your arms. "I don't want to bother him.."

"Don't sweat it Senpai, Kyoya-senpai already agreed," Kaoru said and took a bite of his lunch.

Is this seriously happening?

You look at Kyoya but he was busy writing down something in his black notebook. Now that you think about it, Kyoya always seems to be writing in that black notebook which made you even more curious. Like, what does he write in there? Could it be his diary?

You sighed in defeat and ate your lunch in silence and listen to the rest of the members talk.

"The break is coming soon, what are you planning to do, (Y/N)-chan?" Honey asked.

"Um.. Not much- just stay at home and read, I guess?" You said questioning.

"We should go to another country!" Honey suggested.

"Erm.. I would love to, but I don't think my father would agree," you said which made Honey pout. "But we can go to the new sweet shop that opened this month!" You added hurriedly. Honey lit up and a smile plastered his cute little face, agreeing with the idea.

~♡~