ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⓈⒾⓍ

You came back to the club room after excusing yourself to the washroom.

When you stepped in, to your horror, you see that your bag was opened and the letters were scattered all over the ground with the twins hurriedly putting it back in.

"Ah, (Y/N)! It's not what you think at all!" Tamaki rushes beside you. "We didn't mean to- we were just playing around and accidentally bumped into the table and that's when your stuff fell out.."

"No, it's alright.." You walked over and grab the bag from Hikaru's hands.

"But Senpai, if something if troubling you, you can ask us," Kaoru says.

"Yeah. I mean, look at all these letters! You have so many admirers and it must be giving you a headache," Hikaru adds.

You shook your head. "No, it's quite alright. We can't stop it anyway even if I wanted it to."

"Wait, so many admirers!" Honey butts into the conversation. "I'm not letting anyone take you from me!" Tears start to form in his eyes. How cute. "Because then, me and Usa-chan will be lonely when we eat cake.." Mori nods.

The club soon opened to customers and everyone went to their designated spots. During that time, no one noticed that a four-eyed boy left the room in search of someone and even took one of your letters.

~Kyoya~

Kyoya already knew that there was only one person doing this and that was the person you've gotten rather too close with. I'm sure you already know who he is thinking of.

Kyoya rushes downstairs to the main hall, it hasn't been long since students were dismissed from school so he should still be in the building.

Waiting at the entrance, there was the person responsible for the letters standing right there. "Ari."

Ari turns around and is surprise at who called him. "Hm? Kyoya, what is it?" He asks, confused written all over his face. The two never talked once until now so it is pretty surprising.

"Stop what you're doing," Kyoya says, his calm demeanor now in furious. Ari raises his hands up as if he is surrendering. "What do you mean? I don't know what you mean."

"I know well what you're up to." Kyoya pulls out a pink envelope. "I believe this is yours?"

"How did you get this!?" Ari reaches for the envelope but Kyoya stops him. "You stay away from her," Kyoya says through gritted teeth.

Ari chuckled. "And what right do you have to say that? What are you? Her boyfriend?" He crosses his arms and a smug look on his face.

"Wrong."

~♡~