ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⒺⒺⓃ

You were doing your own stuff when suddenly, your phone rang which caused you to jump at the sudden sound that you were not familiar with.

You looked at the number. It wasn't a number you know of. You hesitantly answered the phone.

"H-hello?"

"Hey, (Y/N)!"

You froze. Who was this person, how do they know your phone number, and most importantly, your name.

"Hello?" The voice said from the other side of the phone.

"Senpai? Helloooo. You there?" Another voice spoke.

"Geez. Are you guys a bunch of idiots?" Another voice stepped in. "Give me that. (Y/N)? Hello? It's Kyoya."

'Kyoya?'

You let out a sigh of relief. But you still wondered how they got your phone number.

"Senpai, we're waiting outside!"

"Outside?" You looked out your window and you indeed see a limousine that wasn't one of yours.

"Geez, Senpai. Can't you recognize our voices?" Kaoru said.

'Well, not unless you were literally blowing air into my line..'

There was a knock on the door and followed by a feminine voice. "Young Miss, there are these young men wishing to speak with you."

"Hurry up, Senpai- we don't have all day!" Hikaru said.

You look out the window one more time before saying, "all right. I'll be down now." You hung up and quickly headed downstairs.

You got out of your house and walked over to the limo. The door was wide open and see the twins poking their head out.

"What are you guys doing he-"

You were cut off as the twins pulled you inside the limo and drove off.

Inside were the rest of the boys all looking at you. You got into a more comfortable position and took a proper look at them. They were all out of their uniform; it was quite nice to see them out of that boring uniform.

"Did you already forgot what was today?" Tamaki said.

"Um.. Yes?" You say guilty.

"We're going to a commoner's park!" Honey said, still carrying the pink bunny.

"What about Haruhi?" You asked. "And my father?"

"Don't worry, (Y/N)-chan," Honey reassured. "We're driving to the commoners' dwelling and Kyo-chan already talked with your father!"

"I see.." You look at Kyoya who was just busy reading. You want to say your thanks to him but you didn't want to disturb him.

Not too long, you arrived at a not welcoming and unfamiliar place. It wasn't all big and roomy like the places your most familiar with. It was small and had no giant gates, big mansions, a private garden, a beautiful fountain, and whatever it is that you know of. The place was pretty cramped but you let it slide.

"Where are we?" You asked, as you look around the unknown place.

"Oh right. Senpai hasn't been here before," Hikaru said.

"We're in the commoners' housing," Kaoru answers.

"Let's go find Haru-chan!" Honey said and dragged Mori along.

You followed close to everyone, as they seem they have been here a couple of times, and look around the place. You were received many stares from people as your group passed by and it made you really nervous.

"We're here!" Tamaki exclaimed. "Oh, how I can't wait to see my precious daughter!"

"This is Haruhi's place," Hikaru whispered into your ear.

"Why are you whispering?" You asked.

"Eh. I just felt like it," he stated and walked off.

Tamaki excitedly knocked on what your presume is Haruhi's place. Not too long, a man dressed as a woman opened the door.

"Oh, it's you guys again!" He happily said and look at Tamaki and made the most disgusted look on his face. "And their supposed 'King'," he spat.

"I thought we were doing better." Tamaki pouted.

He moved aside and let you all in. "Hm? I've never seen you before," he said, directing the question to you.

"She's a new member of our club!" The twins said.

"I see. My, what a beautiful young lady you are," he said. "What's your name, Dear?"

"(Y/N) Shirubanaito," you say with a smile.

"What a pretty face you have. Tell me, (Y/N), what face product do you use to make your face look so smooth?"

"Huh? I- I don't use anything?"

"My, then you are very lucky," he said. "Oh how I wish my face could be like yours." You awkwardly smile at him.

Kyoya then cleared his throat which made the man face him. "Excuse me, Ranka, but where is your daughter?"

"Oh right, she's at the supermarket right now. She'll be back soon," Ranka said. "In the mean time, why don't you all sit down in the living room? Would you like anything to drink?"

"No, that's fine. Thank you," the members say and move to another small room.

You look around the place. It was smaller than your storage room, which was the smallest room in your house, but it had a very warm, welcoming atmosphere.

"So, tell me what you guys have been up to recently," Ranka said.

Tamaki opened his mouth to only Ranka telling him that he wasn't talking to him. Honey answered him as Tamaki went to sulk in a corner.

'He must really dislike Tamaki..'

Soon, Ranka faced you. "So, young lady, what does your family do?"

"Uh.."

To be honest, you didn't know what your parents do for a living and you felt guilty about it.

Luckily for you, Kyoya answered. "Her family's company mainly sell estates," he states, not looking up from his book.

"Wow! Your parents are really amazing," Ranka says, very amused.

You look at Kyoya, though he did not see it, you gave a grateful look to him.

~♡~