ⒻⓄⓊⓇⓉⒺⒺⓃ

"Dad, I'm home," Haruhi says as she entered the place. "I didn't get the mangos you wanted since it's all-"

She stopped as soon as she saw all of you guys gathered in her living room.

"Why are you all here?" She asked. She also have forgotten what today was.

"We're going to the commoners' park, remember?" Honey said.

"Right.." Haruhi said as if she failed for them to forget.

"Alright, you guys should head out," Ranka said, pushing everyone out of the door. "I'll be at work soon anyway so no one will be home."

We turned around to face Ranka but he just shut the door after saying 'goodbye'.

"Let's go, Haru-chan!" Honey pulled her to where the limo was parked.

Soon, we all entered the already cramped limo and drove to the amusement park.

When you all got there, you widened your eyes in amazement- it wasn't anything you've seen before. They had all sorts of stuff that you don't even know. You looked at what your presume is a rollercoaster. You see it go high and suddenly go downhill and the people riding it were screaming.

'Must be scarier than I thought.'

"What are you waiting for,
(Y/N)-chan?" Honey tugged you towards the short line.

After paying for the entrance, Tamaki hurriedly pushes everyone out of his way, dragging Haruhi along.

"Boss, where are you going?" The twins asked, having to shout since he practically disappeared around a corner.

Not long after, the rest of the group finally caught up with Tamaki and Haruhi.

"Hm? What's that?" Hikaru asked.

"It's called a rollercoaster," Haruhi stated.

"Ooh! Looks fun- let's go!" Honey exclaims.

Once you got nearer to the line, you stopped and didn't go further. You look up at the rollercoaster. You gulped at the height of the ride. Just by looking at it, you can already feel your soul leaving the body.

"Senpai, aren't you coming?" Kaoru asked, as he was the first to notice you stopped.

"I- err.. " You frantically look around, looking for some excuse. You found a washroom and an idea popped into your head. "I have to go use the washroom!"

"Okay!" Honey said.

"We'll wait for-" You cut Honey off. "No! No need. You guys enjoy the ride. I'll probably take long and the line is getting long pretty fast."

".. Alright.."

You watched them enter the line and turn to walk around a corner and once you think they were further in the line, you went back.

To your surprise, you see Kyoya still standing outside from the line. You awkwardly made your way to him.

"H-hey," you say. "Why are you still out here? I thought you went with the others.."

"I'm not much of a person who seeks thrills in places like these," he said, "and might I add how unstable these rides look."

"R-right.." You looked down at your shoes as silence fell upon you two.

After a couple of minutes, Kyoya see how you keep shuffling your feet impatiently. "Why don't we sit down? I'm feeling a bit tired," he says, looking at you. You nodded and you two went to look for a place to sit. You eventually found a bench under a tree, which was good since it was very hot out.

Soon, the rest of the club members finally came back. You look at Tamaki who looked really pale and looked as if he needed to vomit.

"(Y/N)-chan, you're back!" Honey said, a smile plastered on his cute little face.

"It was fun!" Hikaru said. "Too bad you didn't go on it."

"Boss didn't seem to enjoy it though," Kaoru says, looking over at Tamaki who was on the ground.

"I want to go on more rides!" Honey exclaimed. "More rides! More rides!"

You sweat-dropped at Honey's words. You couldn't believe how someone could want to ride a lot of the commoners' inventions; it doesn't look safe nor does it look fun.

~♡~