ⒺⓁⒺⓋⒺⓃ

After a couple of days, you started to warm up to the hosts- one being a girl.

You didn't do much at the club, you just sat and chat with them. You don't do any hosting because you didn't felt comfortable flirting with guests. They did try to get you to host but fortunately, Kyoya told them to stop pestering you.

You didn't say a word about the club to either of your parents because you knew that both would deny the idea of you staying out for unnecessary activities. They were usually coming home late and you could always use the excuse of 'being with Kyoya'.

You are now just sitting by the window of your room and look outside. Maybe it wasn't that bad. You get to see what it is like outside and met all kinds of people.

You were snapped out of your thoughts by the bell. It was lunch time. As usual, you waited till everyone left. Even if you were getting comfortable with the Host Club- yes, that's what the club's name is. It wasn't the best but you would give it an A for trying to be the least creative.

Anyway, even if you have gotten use of them, you didn't want to push your luck and sit with them.

"(Y/N)?" You turn your head to the classroom door. It was Tamaki. "Why are you still staying here? Aren't you hungry?"

"O-oh. I- I am. I'm just packing up my stuff..."

There was a brief silent. You look down, feeling really uncomfortable by the way Tamaki was looking at you.

"(Y/N)," he spoke, "you know you can sit with us."

You look up. "A-ah. There's no need," you said. "I-I don't want to be a bother.."

"How will you be a bother?" He walked over to you. "You're our friend, you can never be a bother."

'Friend?'

"So, can you please join us for lunch?" He smiled at you. You thought about it and nodded. His smile grew bigger and grabbed your hand and drag you to the hallway that leads to the club.

"Isn't the cafeteria the other way?" You asked.

"It is. But we eat at the club room," he said. He lead you to the club room and once you both were there, he pushed open the door and revealed the rest of the members.

"(Y/N)-chan, you finally decided to join us!" Honey said and took a bite out of his cake.

'Does he only eat cake?'

You followed Tamaki to a table, where the rest of them were, and sat down between Kyoya and Kaoru.

"What is your lunch, (Y/N)-chan?" Honey asked.

"I-it's not much, just a bento.." You open the cover of your bento to reveal the food.

"Waah! That looks so good," Honey commented, "I want to eat that, Takashi!"

"You can have a bite, if you like," you said and pushed your lunch over to him.

Honey look at you. "R-really?" His eyes gleamed as he look at you and the food. You nodded and he lit up even more and took a bite of food.

"You're so kind, Senpai," Kaoru said.

"Can I have some, Senpai?" Hikaru asked.

"Sure. Eat as many as you like," you say.

Lunch when by so fast. You were now entering your second last class of the day. You took your seat, opened your books, and waited for the teacher so the class can start.

Although you didn't have a class with Tamaki, you still had the same class as Kyoya. You let out a sigh knowing that you will have the same exact classes with him throughout the year and probably the rest of the remaining years here. But he isn't so bad as the son of a wealthy family might be- he'd be a better suitor than someone else.

~♡~