ⒻⓄⓊⓇ

"Young Miss, it's time to wake up," a maid said from the other side of the door. You groaned before getting up. You didn't get enough sleep last night, trying to stay up and hear the conversation.

"Young Miss, if you're done changing, please come down to have breakfast," the maid said.

"Okay."

You headed down to the dining room. Right across from the other end of the table was your father.

"Ah, goodmorning, Angel," your father said, "how was your sleep?"

"Good," you say and sat down at the table.

"Now, about the man you're about to marry," he began, "you've heard about the Ootoris, right?"

You nodded. You were taught about all the important families and what sorts of business they do. You've studied about people like the Suho's, Hitachiin's, Haninozuka's, and so on.

"Good. You'll be marrying the youngest one of their sons."

You continued to listen to him talk about the family and how great they were as you eat your breakfast quietly.

"And," your father paused and sighed. "Me and your mother have decided for you to go to school."

You looked up at him with a surprised look on your face but he had his eyes closed so he didn't see.

"I'll be sending you to the same school that he is attending," your father said. You frowned. Yes, you wanted to see what's outside but not because of a stupid marriage proposal.

"I believe you are going to be in the same year as him which would make it more easier," he said, "I'll arrange for you to be in the same class as him and I expect you to get acquainted with him. You will start school on Monday."

After breakfast, you went back to your room and sat by the window. Then, a thought just popped in your head.

You called for one of the maids and one quickly rushed into your room.

"What is it, Young Miss?" She said as she bowed.

"What day is it today?" You asked, a knot turning in your stomach as you became nervous.

"It is Sunday, Young Miss," she said. You shattered into a million pieces.

'Tomorrow is... Monday...'

"Young Miss, is there something wrong?" She asked worriedly. "You look pale."

"No, no. I'm fine," you say.

"If that is all, I will go now, Young Miss," she bowed and left the room.

~♡~