ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⓄⓃⒺ

It was a brand new day and you have totally forgotten about the letter yesterday.

When you entered your class, you were soon reminded about that letter. You were about to read it when someone spoke from behind. "Goodmorning, (Y/N)!"

You turned around and see that it was Ari. "Goodmorning, Ari." Ari then looked away from your eyes to the letter in your hand.

"What's that?" He pointed to the letter.

"Hm? Oh, someone has been giving me letters for two days now.."

"A love letter?"

"Yeah. How did you know?" You asked, a bit skeptical.

"Well, uh.. Since your amongst the top beauties, I would assume that you would get them constantly.. " He scratched his head and looked away.

"I see.. " You looked at it again before stuffing it into your bag.

___

"Ari, hello!" You smiled as he makes your way to where you were sitting.

"Hey," he greets back and took out his sketchbook.

"Ooh~ did you draw more?" You asked which to he nodded. He flipped through pages after pages of you in all angles. You didn't find it creepy at all since you thought he just needed an inspiration. "Wow! I wish I could draw like you!"

"I could teach you," he suggests.

"Really? That would be amazing! Thank you!"

"But maybe another time.. Since we don't have much time left.."

"Oh! Why don't you come by the club room tomorrow? We won't serve customers and have plenty of time!" You suggested.

"R-really? Okay then." He stood up and said goodbye to you before leaving.

You went on about to serve the rest of the customers before it was time to close. It wasn't long till it was time to say goodbye to the other members and went home.

It wasn't until after school the next day that you were really happy as Ari shyly enters the club room. He looked around nervously before locking eyes with a smiling you and smiled and walked over to where you sat.

Everyone did their own things so they didn't notice him even entering the club room.. Well, except a particular someone who noticed.

"H-hey, (Y/N).." He greets, sitting down beside you. You two were in seated at a table farther from the rest and beside the window that you can see the courtyard.

"Hello, Ari!" You smiled. He opened his knapsack and took out a sketchbook. You had noticed that he had more than one inside his bag and each were a different colour.

As he was teaching you the basics of drawing, you couldn't shake the feeling that a pair of eyes were on you. It felt as if they could burn right into your soul. Nonetheless, you ignored it the best as you can and not look aroundfor who it might be or it'll just give whomever it was what they wanted.

Soon, it was time to leave. It didn't even feel like an hour had passed. It went by too quickly. Nonetheless, you packed up your stuff and said goodbye to the others and left with Ari. You two had a nice conversation- mainly about Ari and his art works.

You see your limo waiting and waved goodbye to Ari before hopping inside and drove home.

In all honesty, you wished that you had met Ari sooner. He was a good guy.

~♡~