ⓈⒾⓍⓉⒺⒺⓃ

"(Y/N)-chan! (Y/N)-chan!"

Honey leaped into your arms. Luckily, you caught him. "Honey-senpai, where are the others?" You asked.

"They're coming," he answers. "The ride was totally fun!" You smiled at the boy and put him down.

The others found you and walked over.

"Senpai, why are you here? I thought you were lost," Hikaru says.

"Don't just walk everywhere, okay? What would happen if you were abducted?" Kaoru asked.

"Sorry, I was hungry.. But I have Kyoya," you pointed out. "Anyway, you guys must be hungry. Let's find somewhere to eat?"

The others agreed and looked for a place to eat, which was guided by Haruhi. You soon stopped at a small cafe within the amusement park.

You just got yourself a milkshake since you already ate and settled around a table outside the cafe with an umbrella.

When everyone was satisfied, you all walked around to find another ride.

You made up another excuse to not go on. Luckily, they didn't question you further and left, leaving you and Kyoya.

An hour went by since they have entered the ride but they were nowhere to be seen and the line didn't looked any shorter.

The sun was already setting and you were getting tired of waiting. Of course, you sat down when your foot started hurting but now your butt was hurting for sitting too long.

"Want to do something fun?" Kyoya asks, drawing your attention.

"Um.. Sure," you agreed. Both of you wandered aimlessly until the corner of your eyes caught something. It was a building with glowing lights and a sign that read 'Arcade'.

"I see something has caught your interest," Kyota states from beside you, also looking at the building. "Let's go inside?"

You nod and entered the building. The inside was much more brighter and filled with strange things you've never seen before.

You walked up to one with curiosity. It had a net in the centre and was far from your reach. You were just staring at it until you hear something metal clattering.

It turns out that Kyoya has inserted coins for it to operate. Basketballs started rolling forward and he picked in up and shoot it into the net.

He repeatedly do so until it was game over. He is really good at it as he got everyone one of them in.

To your side, a long strip of tickets dispensed out of it.

"Wow! What are these used for?" You asked.

"To buy prizes at the counter over there," he points to the counter near the entrance.

The rest of the time, you both looked around the place and play whatever was interesting.

Once you were done, you went over to the counter. You had to get three cups to hold your tickets in.

"Wow, that is impressive." The person at the counter says. "What would you're like?"

You looked at all the prized and your eyes landed on a key chain. Kyoya noticed and asked for the key chain.

You still had remaining tickets but gave them away to a family who wanted to get a more expensive prize.

When you both returned to the spot, you see them exiting the ride.

"We should be able to have time for one more ride," Kyoya stated.

"Eh? A- another one!?" Tamaki said, looking like he was ready to puke.

"Yay! More! More!" Honey said, not bothered by the long lines.

"Oh! What about we ride that one," Hikaru says, pointing at another ride.

"That's a ferris wheel," Haruhi stated, coming from behind of Tamaki.

"Alright! Let's go!" Honey said and dragged Haruhi.

The lines weren't that long, as it was nearing the closing time.

"How many people?" The person- who was working there- asked.

"Eight!" Honey answered.

"Sorry, but only four people in each cart," the person said.

"Alright then, we will go with Haruhi!" The twins say and dragged her along.

"Hey! Hey! She's with me!" Tamaki said.

Kyoya pushed Tamaki inside the cart and said, "alright, that's four people in one. We'll take the other."

They all hopped inside, now just waiting for you. You were hesitant at first but Kyoya extended a hand and helped you up the cart.

It was wobbly when you stepped in and was hanging from a poll.

'God.. I hope this doesn't loosen itself from the rest.."

It began to move very slowly, making itself to the top. By now, the sun was completely gone and replaced by the moon.

"Isn't this fun, (Y/N)-chan?" Honey asked, holding his pink bunny.

"Mm." You answered. You weren't going to tell them that you felt scared at how high it's going.

Kyoya noticed your small yet noticeable tiny hand shaking. He caught you off guard when he placed his hands on top of yours. You looked down, embarrassed too look at him in the eyes. He said nothing but you felt reassured.

~♡~