ⒻⒾⒻⓉⒺⒺⓃ

"Oh! Oh! Let's ride that one!" Honey said, pointing at another ride. But this time, instead of the cart resting, it's hanging.

You try to think of another excuse to not go. You could use the washroom as an excuse again but you doubt they'll fall for it a second time.

"Let's go, (Y/N)-chan!" Honey says and pulled you towards the line.

"Uh. I- No. It's fine. I uh.." You fumbled with your words as you were looking for an excuse.

"Are you going, Kyoya-Senpai?" Haruhi asked.

"No. I prefer to be on the ground- where humans should be," he said.

He looked at you and an excuse popped into your head. "Actually.. I think I should also stay here," you hurriedly say, "just in case something happens to Kyoya. You never know what types of people could be walking around here."

"Alright then," Hikaru says. "Are you coming too, Boss?"

"I- err.."

"What? You already just going to give up and show Haruhi that you're weak?" Hikaru says.

"It's fine, Boss. We'll take good care of her in your place," Kaoru said.

"Hey, Haruhi-" The twins were immediately cut off by Tamaki. "Alright, alright. I'll go. Now let's go, Haruhi," Tamaki says, pushing Haruhi towards the line.

You watched as they head towards the line, going further and further into the line and watching the line get longer and longer by the minute.

Once they were out of your sight, you let out a relieved sigh.

"Happy that they're gone now?" You look at Kyoya who was looking at where they used to be. "I wonder how long you can keep up with those silly excuses."

"I- I'll manage.." You say softly.

Once again, you two became silent. Even though there are lots of chatter going around from other people, it's as if they've hold their breath and stopped talking.

Your stomach let out a low grumble, hinting that you are hungry.

Kyoya looked at you before saying, "it's about lunch time by now- do you want something to eat specifically?"

You waved your hands in front of you as a sign of saying 'no'. "I'm not picky," you said.

"Alright. Let's look for someplace to eat." He walked off and you followed. Kyoya stopped at a food stand and bought two weird-looking food. It contained a long sausage in between a long bread that was sliced opened.

"Let's look for somewhere to sit down," he said and you nodded in agreement. Luckily, there weren't a lot of people around so it wasn't that hard to find a table.

Once you sat down, he gave you one of the long food. "Thank you," you said and take the food.

You observed to food a bit before Kyoya spoke. "Hotdog," he simply said. You looked questionably at him. "The food. It's what commoners' call a 'hotdog'," he repeated. You nodded and took a bite.

Surprisingly, it was delicious. Kyoya chuckled at your reaction.

'Cute..' Kyoya thought and smiled. He looked taken a back from what his conscience told himself. Luckily for him, he didn't say it out loud.

"You should try it with this," he says and opened a packet and put ketchup.

You thank him again and took another bite out of it but with the ketchup. You're eyes lit up even more at the newfound taste. It was much tastier than the ones the chef made at home.

Without your watchful eyes, Kyoya's smile grew wider.

~♡~