ⒻⒾⓋⒺ

"Young Miss, it's time to get up," two maids said in unison. You ignored it and try to go back to sleep. Suddenly your blanket was snatched making you feel cold. You sat up angrily.

"Who said you could wake me up?!" You shouted. You look at the time and see that it was six in the morning. "AND AT SIX IN THE MORNING!"

"I'm sorry, Young Miss," they said, "but your father asked us to wake you up."

"But my lesson doesn't start till-" You paused and thought to yourself. "Oh shoot! Why didn't you guys tell me sooner!"

You got up and head to your bathroom. You took a quick bath and changed into the school's uniform. You looked at yourself before heading downstairs to have breakfast. The clothes doesn't look bad on you but you hate the colour.

"Goodmorning, Father," you say and kissed his cheek.

"Goodmorning, Sweetheart. Ready for a new adventure today?" Your father asked.

"Very."

"Glad to hear. Remember, you must get acquainted with your fiancé," he reminded.

"Yes, Father," you said and eat your breakfast.

You got into your limo and drove off. Finally, you've waited for a moment like this. But you remembered the reason to why you were out in the beginning and frowned.

You try to remember his name but failed. All you could remember was his family's name. Ootori. You don't recall your father ever mentioning his name which was unfortunate because you planned on avoiding them.

It didn't take long till you arrived at the first school you've ever attended.

'Ouran, huh?'

It was very big. You feel like you could easily get lost without a guide. Which you don't have and is very unfortunate. Of course, this school was only for the rich families. You're father will never agree with you going to a commoner's school.

Students were already there so you got out of your limo and headed inside. You rather be early than be late, no?

While trying to find your class, you got lost. You were afraid of asking others since all of them seemed to be talking with each other and you hate to be a bother- so you just walk wherever the halls lead.

You were too astonished by the schools hall and managed to bumped into someone who was a lot shorter than you and has a feminine-like face. Probably transvestite.

"Sorry," you said bowing down multiple times.

"It's fine!" They said. "I'm Haruhi Fujioka. What's yours?"

"I'm (Y/N) Shirubanaito," you smiled, thinking that you may have a very first friend.

"Are you lost by any chance?" They asked.

'Is it that obvious?'

"Yes," you say, very embarrassed.

"Figured. What class are you in? I can try to help you." You smiled at how kind this person was.

"I'm in year two class xxx," you said. He thought for a moment. "Ah! I know where that is. Follow me."

They led you through halls after halls before making it to your class.

"Thank you," you bowed, once you got to your class.

"No problem. Well, I'll be going now," he said and turned back and walked back to the hall you guys came from.

~♡~