ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⓉⓌⓄ

Another letter..

It had been a couple of weeks since the first one. But you didn't take it to heart. It was just the same as the previous ones- saying how beautiful you were and how that they liked you and again, you just put it in your bag.

You didn't tell the others as you didn't think that whomever wrote this would go to such extreme measures.

On the other hand, you and Ari had talked even more and he even hungs around you- except when you had customers of course.

You continued to walk down the halls, having your mind occupied on things that you didn't even realized you had made it to the club room till you bumped into someone.

"Hm? Senpai, you seriously need to watch where your going." Kaoru stated and turn around.

"Sorry." You smiled. The twins let it aside and you three entered the room to see that the other's had already arrived and was in a circle.

"What's everyone so excited about?" The twins asked in unison. Even to this day, it still amazed you at how they can speak in unison. It kind of made you wish you had a twin.

"We're going on another trip!" Honey exclaims.

"To where?" You asked.

"Mm.. Well, there is this resort that is holding a festival in a couple of days and they even have rollercoasters!" Honey answered. You sweat nervously at the mention of rollercoasters. "And don't worry, it will be held during the one week break that we have!"

"Alright, gentlemen- and Haruhi and (Y/N), it has been decided! We shall go to this resort!" Tamaki declares.

You suddenly had thought of something and asked, "can I bring Ari along?"

"Hm? Who's Ari?" Hikaru asked.

"I think it's the one who always draws." Kaoru answered.

"Oh! That guy that's hanging around Senpai!" Hikaru says out loud as it clicked. You all looked at Tamaki for the final decision.

"Well, we can't exclude (Y/N)'s friends.. Unless anybody objects to the idea, it's settled." Tamaki stated which made you happy. But someone close by wasn't too keen on bringing him along.

It wasn't till the next day when you had the chance to speak to Ari and told him all about what the guys had planned yesterday.

"Y-you sure I can tag along?" He asked.

"Positive. I asked them yesterday and they allowed." You say with full confidence.

"Well, if you say so.." He trailed off. You got happy and jumped around. You were even more excited to go now that Ari was tagging along.

It wasn't long till the day came to when you guys are going to the resort. Ari had previously asked if you were coming in your own limo or with someone else. Of course, you said that you were arriving in your own. But it was scrapped when you see Kyoya's black car at the front and your father telling you that you will be going with him.

You see Kyoya's eyes were glued onto something as you approached the car. Someone had opened the door for you and that's when Kyoya finally noticed.

"Goodmorning, Kyoya." You said as soon as you got in and the door closed behind.

"Goodmorning." He said, not batting an eye towards you as he continues to type on his laptop.

You already knew that the drive there will be really awkward and to make it worse, it was an hour and a half long drive. You stared out the window, watching as trees after trees pass by. Soon, your eyes got heavier and heavier till you eventually fell asleep.