ⒺⒾⒼⒽⓉ

You were too caught up in your thoughts that you weren't aware of where you were headed of too.

You've been constantly trying to figure out this Ootori guy but you couldn't guess who it was.

You thought it would be some annoying, obnoxious, selfish- and all the other nasty words that you can think of- person who only cares about their looks, popularity, and only thinks of themselves. At least, that's what you've read in comics..

Even if you were locked up in that house, you still manage to find something interesting to do. You found a comic at the library of your home one time and it got your attention.

It had few little words and more drawings. It was a very.. Educational. It turns out it was one of the maids' who bought it to work in order to kill time. She said they were called mangas and there were all sorts of them and the one she had was something you shouldn't have read until of age.

Ever since then, you've asked to buy more of those mangas, but it's mostly adventure types.

You stopped and look at your surroundings. You were at the music room full of those girls and the boys.

You turn around quickly so you don't risk on bumping into them when they open the door. But when you did turn around, you bumped into someone which made you fall on your bottom.

'What is with me and bumping into people?'

"Sorry," you said. You looked up and see two of the guys from before.

'Mori and Honey was it?'

Mori extended his hand for you to grab, which you gladly took.

"Thank you, Mori-senpai," you said. Considering that they were third years, they are older and must treat them accordingly.

"No problem," he says, having that poker expression.

"What are you doing here,
(YN)-chan?" Honey asked. "Are you here to visit us?" His face lit up by that thought, which made him look cute and hard to no, but you did.

"I-I.. No.. I got lost again?" You say, unsure. Well, you did walk here without sense of direction.

"Please!" He pleads, his eyes twinkling. "Just for a while?"

You looked at him and he continues to shove his cute little face closer to yours. "A- alright.." You say defeatedly.

"Yay! You here that, Takashi?" Honey looked up at the tall man. "(Y/N)-chan is visiting us!"

Mori nodded, still having that poker face.

"Come on, (Y/N)-chan." He pulled you by the arm and dragged you inside the room.

"Look everyone!" Honey exclaimed, "(Y/N)-chan decided to visit us!"

"Finally decided to visit us huh, Senpai?" the twins said.

Everyone gathered around and had a little chat with you before Kyoya said that it was time for them to open up.

"Looks like I have to go," you say. You waved bye before turning around to leave but was stopped. You looked down at the thing that was tugging your dress; it was Honey.

"Please stay (Y/N)-chan," Honey said adorably. You hesitated. "I'm sorry, Senpai, but I can't," you said.

"Pretty please?" he say, giving you a puppy-look. You gave up again and agreed to stay and watch.

"Tamaki, who is she?" A girl asked, looking at you.

You felt uncomfortable just sitting there and watch as the what-cha-call it club's members basically flirt with girls. All but Kyoya, who was busy typing something on his laptop.

"Ah, her? She's a special guest for today," Tamaki answered.

"Special? Is she..." She looks at you again. "Special to Tamaki?"

Tamaki held her by the chin and brought her face closer to him. "Not as special as you, my dear," Tamaki said. The girls around him squealed.

"This is stupid," you whispered to yourself.

"I beg your pardon?" Kyoya said, stopping with whatever he was doing and look up at you.

'Crap. Did I say that out loud?'

"N-nothing..."

"Do you have a problem with our club, Miss Shirubanaito?" he asked.

"N-no! I think i-it's a wonderful thing you guys created," you said. He stared at you for a few more seconds before going back to whatever he was typing.

It felt like an eternity passed and you got bored just watching them flirt. You look at Kyoya, wanting to ask him something but you didn't want to disturb him with whatever he's doing so you just stared at him.

"Yes, Miss Shirubanaito?" Kyoya said, his eyes still glued to the screen.

"Huh?" You were startled a bit.

"What is your question?" he said, as if he was reading your mind.

"W-well," you began, "I-I was just wondering what time it was..."

He stopped what he was doing and check the time on his watch.

"4:30."

'Shoot!'

You quickly stood up, making everyone look at you. You got embarrassed and looked down to avoid the stares.

"S-sorry. I have to go now," you said.

"Leaving so soon, Senpai?" The twins asked, who was now beside you.

"Y-yes. I have to get home because uh

"Alright then," Tamaki said.

You bowed your head slightly and walked to the door.

"I suppose it is time to close anyway." You hear Kyoya said as you walked out.

You got into your limo and rode home.

When you got home, your father was in a very neat suit.

"Angel, I thought you would never come," you mother said, "I was beginning to get worried."

"Sorry, Mother."

"Oh, it's fine. Now, go get change
We are going to have dinner with the Ootoris."

You nodded and went to your room. It was finally time to see who this third son is.

You see the clothes that you're suppose to wear already laid on your bed. You got changed from your uniform and into the clothes.

You looked at yourself in the mirror. It was indeed pretty, that is something you won't deny.

"Young Miss?" A voice called from the other side.

"What is it?"

"Young Miss, Mistress Shirubanaito sent me here to do your hair and makeup," a maid said. You nodded and let her do your hair.

After it was done, you went downstairs and went inside of the limo and drove of.

Once you got there, you got out of the limo and was led by a maid.

There, around the dining table, was the family. Your eyes widened when you found a very familiar face.

~♡~