ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ

The trip sooner ended in a flash and all of you had to return to your homes to get ready for tomorrow.

Your place was farther than the others so Kyoya dropped you off last. During the ride, you two didn't share a single word, but you preferred it that way. You weren't the best at starting conversations nor did you know how to carry one.

When you were dropped off, it was around 10 in the evening. "Good evening, Miss." A maid came to greet you. Before you stepped inside, you turned around and see that Kyoya was still there. "Thank you, Kyoya," you said and bowed. "Have a goodnight." You turned around and walked inside.

You changed into pajamas and laid on your bed, wide awake, in the dark and stare at the ceiling. It has been a couple of days since the encounter with that lady. Although you tried your best to forget about her during your time with the others, it'll always find a way to slip back into your thoughts.

You felt shame wash over you as you kept repeating what happened that day, till you eventually drift off to sleep.

___

The sun shone through the little gaps of the curtain which irritated you.

You pulled the blanket over you to block out the sun and continue to sleep but was soon interrupted by a burst through the door.

"Miss.."

"I'm up, I'm up.." You groggily say and sat up. You let out a yawn before stretching out your muscles and behind the day.

You did the usual morning routine and head out for school.

___

"Good morning, (Y/N)-chan!" Honey greets cheerfully.

"Good morning, Honey-senpai," you greeted back. You look up to the tall figure that accompanies Honey all the time. "Good morning, Mori-senpai."
He nodded in return.

"Oh! We have to go now, (Y/N)-chan! See you later!" Honey said and waved his tiny hands before running off with Mori trailing not to far behind him.

You smiled and went to your first class. As always, you were either the first one or the first couple of people- but mostly the first person. When you got to your seat, you noticed a small, yet noticeable pink envelope on top of your desk.

You looked around to see if anyone else was around and then looked back down at the envelope. You were a bit hesitant to pick it up and read it since you thought that whoever put it may have mistaken your desk for someone else. But that all was cleared up when you looked at the back of the envelope to see if it had a name for the person it is addressing to.

It was just your name written in curved letters.

You opened the letter and read through it carefully. It was a love letter. But from who? As far as you know, you haven't interacted with anyone from your class.

You folded the letter and put it back in its envelope and put it inside your bag and try to forget about the letter.

Kyoya came inside as soon as you put the letter away and made eye contact with you.

"Um.. Goodmorning, Kyoya.." You greeted.

"Goodmorning." He took his seat and opened his laptop.

___

It was the end of school and you made your way to the club room. In all honesty, you don't even do anything but sit around when you aren't asked to do. It was boring, but you rather be with the members than being at home.