ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⒻⓄⓊⓇ

Once again, another wonderful break is coming to an end. It was the last day and the other's were enjoying themselves before it was time to go back.

You also did enjoy yourself. You played a bit of the booths and rode on rides- not rollercoasters. Other than that, you spent more time walking and looking around with Kyoya. Yes, just Kyoya.

Ari wanted to go on rollercoasters so he left you to be with Kyoya. You didn't mind though. You felt that you've grown a bit closer to Kyoya throughout this time. You guys talked about numerous subjects. He'd try to answer without just saying 'yes'or 'no' or short sentences. It was really hard to carry on a conversation with him though.

There's going to be a firework show tonight as ordered by Kyoya. He was a sweet guy- or so to you at least. Even if he doesn't show it in what most people would, he cares for his friends.

"Alright everyone!" Tamaki spoke loud enough for the rest of the group to draw their attention. "What time is the firework show, Kyoya?"

"Midnight sharp." He answers, adjusting his glasses.

"Alrighty. It is quarter to eleven, so we will meet down at the lobby in half an hour before the show starts." Tamaki said.

"Right, Boss!" The twins said in unison. They made a salute gesture, standing straight with feet together. You went to your respective rooms and relaxed for a bit.

You didn't buy anything to bring home with you so you were already good to go for tomorrow. After making a quick swoop around your room, you headed downstairs. You were the second one to arrive- Tamaki being the first. Not long after, the others arrived and followed Kyoya and Tamaki to the beach part of the resort.

There were a lot of people already who likely came for the fireworks. You were so distracted that you didn't realize that you had drifted apart from the rest.

You panicked and kept moving, trying to look for them. Then, a hand grabbed hold of your wrist which made you turn around with a slight yelp.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" The male ask.

You let out a sigh of relief as it was just Kyoya. You shook your head. "No, no. I was just caught off guard, is all."

"You shouldn't get distracted next time," he said, "you're lucky that I kept my eye on you."

"Thank you."

He adjust his glasses before speaking, "it's pointless looking for them. They'll be fine anyway."

You nodded and the two of you walked side by side. He wasn't letting go of your hand and you were completely fine with it as you were afraid of getting lost again.

Something out of the corner of your eyes caught your attention and you stop to look at it. At a stand, there was this cute kitty plushie that you wanted.

Kyoya noticed to where your attention was at. "Would you like it?" Kyoya asks.

"I do but I don't have money with me right now." You trailed off.

"Don't worry. I have some with me." Kyoya said.

"What? No! I can't let you waste your money." You hurriedly explain. Nonetheless, he didn't listen and went to the stand. All one has to do is shoot five ducks and get a prize.

Amazingly, he shot five ducks down in a row. "We have a winner!" The person who runs the stand said out loud. "So, what would you like?"

"The cat plushie."

"You got it, Sir!" He went and grab the plushie from its place and handed it to him. "Is this for your girlfriend over there?"

"Fiancee." Kyoya corrected.

"Oh hoh~ young couples I see~" The man snickers. Kyoya walked away and gave it to you.

Your eyes lit up as he extended his arms with the plushie. You took it and hugged it close to you. "Thank you, Kyoya." You smiled.

"It's no problem." You two continued your way to the docks. You were too busy with the plush toy and didn't see that the man beside you smiled.

When you got to the docks, you see the others already there. "(Y/N)-chan! Kyo-chan!" Honey exclaims. "Thank goodness you guys are okay!"

"And just in time too! The fireworks are starting!" The twins added. There were all sorts of fireworks that all had different sizes, colour, and shape. It was your first time ever seeing one and it was indeed beautiful.

"Is this your first time ever seeing fireworks, (Y/N)?" Kyoya asked, drawing your attention.

"I've seen it on TV for occasions like the new year and such, but I've never really witnessed one for myself," you say, "it's truly more beautiful than the ones on TV."

"What? You haven't seen one?" Ari spoke from the other side of you. "Then, that makes me the first person you witnessed one with." He smiles widely, his eyes closed.

"And me!" Honey says, on Mori's shoulders.

"Don't forget about us, too!" The twins exclaims.

You smiled at the amazing people in front of you. You have never felt so happy before.

The night flew by and the last thing you remembered was sitting on a bench and felt energy starting to drain from you.

When you awoke, it was already morning. You sat up but froze at the sudden realization that you were inside a room. You didn't recall going back inside the hotel at all and you know for sure that your memory aren't bad.

The rooms were all too similar to notice a difference so you didn't know whose room you were in but you didn't like it.

You hear a tap being turned off in the bathroom. Your heart began to race as the doorknob to the bathroom unlocked. It felt as if time had slowed down when the door was opening.

You held your breath, waiting for the person to come out. But once they did, you relaxed. It was just Kyoya.

'Wait.. Kyoya?'

"Hm?" He looks at you. "Oh, it seems that you're finally awake. Sorry if I've frightened you- thinking that you were abducted and in some stranger's room." He wasn't wearing his glasses and you had to admit, he looked hot.

"I couldn't find your card so I couldn't access your room," he states, "we'll get a new one down at the reception so you can unlock your room later."

You nodded. Then a thought made its way into your mind: did you two sleep on the same bed?

A bit embarrased at first but had to know, you opened your mouth to speak. "Um.. Kyoya.." You started off. "Did.. Did we.."

"Did we what?" He repeats. "Oh, sleep on the same bed? Don't worry, I am not some beast. I slept in Tamaki's room and came back here not too long ago." It's confirmed. He can read minds.

After getting a new card and unlocking your door to get in, you were all set to go home.

"See you at school, (Y/N)!" Ari smiles before hopping inside his own car. You smiled and wave bye for now.

"Shall we get going, too, (Y/N)?" Kyoya spoke from behind you. You nodded and followed him in.

The drive back home wasn't particularly something to even talk about. Just Kyoya dropping you off home.

The car pulled up into the curb of your mansion, stopping in front of the gates. You got out of the car and turned around to look at Kyoya inside.

"Thank you, Kyoya." You bowed before closing the car's door and entering the pin to open the smaller gate- one where only people go through.

~♡~