ⓃⒾⓃⒺⓉⒺⒺⓃ

"Rise and shine~" Tamaki chimed as he barged into your room. "Wake up, (Y/N)! We have a whole day waiting for us to enjoy!"

"(Y/N)-chan, wake up!" Honey jumped on top of you and you shot up in pain.

"Ow.."

"So, who's going to wake up Kyoya-senpai?" Kaoru asked as the rest entered your room.

They all remained quiet.

"Um.. Why is everyone suddenly quiet?" You asked.

"(Y/N), why don't you wake up Kyoya-senpai?" Hikaru suggests.

You were very suspicious about this. "Why me?"

"Because uh.. We got some other things to do!" Tamaki and the twins said. "Well, hope you don't die, (Y/N)!" With that, they all left the room hurriedly.

'Wait.. Die? What are these people talking about?'

Regardless, you got up and changed out of your pajamas before heading towards Kyoya's room to wake him up.

You knocked on his door and waited for a bit. When there was no answer, you quietly opened the door and stepped in. You see his sleeping figure wrapped in a warm blanket, sleeping peacefully.

"Kyoya?" You whispered. No answer. You walked closer to his bed, enough to see his handsome sleeping face.

"Kyoya?" You said a little bit louder than the first. When he didn't respond, you gently shook him. "Kyoya, it's time to wake up."

His eyebrows furrowed as a groan escaped his lips. You had to admit, you found it hot. Nevertheless, you still continued to try and wake him up.

He got annoyed and glared at you. It scared you but you had to wake him up. "I-it's time t-to get up.." You muttered softly. You were scared and avoided his gaze.

After a couple more seconds of silence, he sat up and reach for his glasses. "Alright, I'll be down in a bit," he says.

You nodded and hurriedly left his room so he can change. You walked downstairs and see that the others were already playing about outside.

"(Y/N), you're alive!" Tamaki exclaims.
"Did you wake up Kyoya?"

"Yes, I did."

"Phew. You're amazing, (Y/N)!" Tamaki praised.

Kyoya came out not too long after that.

"Alright, people! We shall enjoy this day to our fullest!" Tamaki declared and drag Haruhi away.

We followed them to the lake and that's where they stopped.

"First, we shall enjoy a little bit of water!"

"Ooh! What's that?" Honey points at what is suppose to look like a boat but smaller and you can touch the water from inside it.

"That's a kayak," Haruhi stated.

"Takashi, let's go on that!" Honey drags Mori towards a kayak and sat in it. "How does this thing work?"

"Well, you need a paddle first- here." Haruhi gave both of them a wooden paddle. "Now all you need to do is paddle to the direction you want to go."

"Alright! Let's go, Takashi!" Honey pointed forwards. Mori nodded and with that, they zoomed across the water in the speed of light.

"Let's go on one too, Hikaru!" Kaoru suggests. The twins also went on one and paddled away- followed by Tamaki and Haruhi. Tamaki obviously dragging Haruhi into one.