What's Wrong With Him?

~Alby's POV~

I was talking to Dagger when she brought up going in the maze, I don't trust her, and why should I? She is the first girl to have been here, ever and then there's the fact that she wont even tell us her name.

"Can I..."

"No."

"What if.."

"No."

She sighed "will you let me finish?"

"Fine."

"What if I go with Minho."

I thought for a second, there is no way Minho is going to let her go, I've seen the way he looks at her, so I said what I thought any other leader would have done.

"Fine, but he has to agree, you go during the day and stay with him the whole time."

She nodded and walked over to Minho, I smiled and watched as she looked was talking to him, she said something but then he did something that surprised me, Minho snapped at her maybe I was wrong that he liked her I thought watching the event before me unfold.

She stared at him as he walked away and then walked up to me seeming distort. "What's wrong with him?" She asked glancing over her shoulder at Minho.

"I don't know, maybe he doesn't trust you."

I glanced as her face showed that she was upset until it turned to anger, and her light blue eyes became clouded with rage, "why?"

I took a small step back "why what?"

"Why wouldn't he trust me?"

"You did try to run out there your first day, maybe he thinks that you'll run."

She turned away mumbling something under her breath and she walked off near the center of the Glade.