I Forgive You

I reached back for my gun that was tucked into the back of my pants blood still trickling down the back of my head. "I-I-I'm sorry, Dagger" she said holding up her hands.

I relaxed my hand and let it fall down to my side. "What do you know about me" I said lifting my hand up pulling out my gun holding it at my side. Emily moved away from in front of me glancing at me and at the girl I was glaring at who I still didn't know the name of.

"You really don't know" the girl asked surprised. My grip tightened on the gun and she took a step back and seemed to talk like she had to read something over and over again because of the way it started out. "I'm sorry to inform everyone but Amy Heart the genius who makes and fixed our amazing so called grievers had an incident. She will be joining our group A." She took a deep breath "at least that's what they told us before I left to the city. The truth was you didn't want the grievers to be hurting people so you shut them down and started to join the Rebels. Then I left and I don't know what happened but I assumed you went into the maze and got your mind wiped." She answered quickly.

Everything started coming back, images of me as a kid and building grievers. Me screaming my lungs out blood staining my hands. I fell to the ground and closed my eyes as the blackness filled with more dreams.

I was sitting down facing a boy. His brown hair was slightly spiked and his crystal dark green eyes looking at me. He looked about fifteen and I looked the same. "So" he said glancing at me. I remembered his name, Jacob. He was my best friend, he WAS my best friend. I guess still is but he left a long time ago and I haven't seen him since. I would like to think that he was not working with WICKED but I'm not sure. I zoned back in on me and Jacobs memory.

I rolled my eyes and stuck out my hands. He gladly took them and smiled at me which I gladly returned. He leaned in closer to me and I leaned in closer to him. "I don't want to do this."

I felt him squeeze my hands "none of us do Amy but if they find you. . ." He was talking softer now leading off somewhat sad.

"Please Jacob" I said pulling away and standing up grabbing the golden handle of a dagger. I threw it at the wall hitting the small mark. I spun around and faced him smiling. "They wont find me." He had a goofy smile on his face. Then his smile faded and he looked down mumbling something.

"What?" I asked looking at him a small smile still on my face.

He looked up tears forming in the back of his eyes "I'm so sorry Amy, I hope that we'll meet again."

The smile faded from my face as he brought a fabric to his mouth. Gas started to fill the room and I felt tiered but I still managed to laugh and smile "I forgive you" and then I slipped into a black hole.

My eyes shot open and I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist holding tightly onto me. I looked up and saw Minho staring down at me his eyes filled with worry. "I'm sorry Dagger, I forgive you for everything."