You Have To Be Kidding Me, Right?

I woke up my head pounding inside my skull. I tried to move but was strapped down to a chair. I struggled and looked up seeing Rat Man smirking down on me. I struggled more but he put his hand on my forehead and I froze. He moved his hand down to my shoulder the devious smirk still plastered on his face.

"It's too bad you got your memories back" he started pulling up my shirt so it reveled my stomach "you would've been so much better if you would've stayed and worked for WICKED."

"Better?" I asked my throat dry and scratchy.

He nodded his head rubbing his hand over my stomach as if looking for something. He seemed to find it because he smiled and stuck a needle into my stomach. He injected a burning liquid into my body. I would have screamed if I wasn't once again swamped by darkness.

I opened my eyes a while later and noticed I was in a small room contained and metal. It slightly swayed. It felt familiar but I can't really remember anything other than my name, Amy. I wonder where I am or if I'm ever going to get out. The top opened up and I saw boys, young and old along with girls looking down on me. I pulled myself out somehow and looked around seeing over a hundred people all working together to make some sort of society.

It all seemed so familiar but I couldn't place it. "Dagger" a man said to me looking strait at me. I glanced behind me and saw no one.

"Me?" I asked confused by his name and looked around more finding we were locked inside some huge walls.

"Yea, you Dagger, don't you remember me, it hasn't been that long."

I shook my head "No I haven't met you and I do't know who you're calling Dagger, my name is Amy" I answered.

He stopped dead in his tracks his jaw dropped looking at me. I shrugged yet felt the need to help these people "Amy, Amy!"

"What?" I asked looking back at the man.

"I asked you a question" he said looking at me.

"What was the question?"

"I asked if you remember Minho" he said moving slightly closer to me.

The name sounded familiar but I had no idea who he was talking about "I'm sorry, who?"

"You have to be kidding me, right?"

"No, what'd you say your name was?"

"Frypan, you seriously don't remember, anything?"

"NO" I said starting to get annoyed by him.

"Fine" he said turning around "but you should help these people learn how to fight, that's what you were good at" he finished and then walked away.

I shrugged why not I thought. I got a group of fifteen. Eleven boys and four girls. And I started teaching them how to fight.

"So what's your name?" One of the boys asked eyeing me.

"Call me Amy" I said and we started getting to work.