What's Going On?

Okay, I'm sorry about the whole IPad being broke, it still is and this is getting harder and harder to write like this. I'm going to get this fixed hopefully. By the way my Backup is I_am_amazing007 I realized that I did not say that. I'm not saying that I am going to put this on my back up right now but if this doesn't get fixed then I will have to put it on my other account. Okay peps, lets get started.
________________________

I woke up my eyes were blurry and when I reached up to rub them I found that I couldn't. My arms were tied to my side and my mouth was gagged. I struggled mumbling curses through the thick rag. I looked over and saw Emily sitting by me. She was still passed out her head slumped and her hair falling in her face. Once my eyes started to clear I looked at what I had. They took one of my guns and my Launcher, but I still had one gun and a knife along with the chips.

I flipped the knife out and started cutting through the restraints. I struggled for a little before finally being able to saw through the last rope. I finally freed my arms and legs and then removed the gage from my mouth. I was about to go over to Emily when the ground started shaking. I fell to the ground with a rather loud thump I grabbed my head touching my temple lightly. I hissed in pain and looked at my fingers and I saw red blood marked on my fingers.

I let out a sigh and walked over shaking Emily awake. Her eyes widened and she started to shake letting out a muffled scream. I looked at her "it's going to be okay" I said nicer than I usually do.

She calmed down and looked like she was trying to take in deep breaths through her gage. I took out the knife and showed it to her letting the light shine on it. I saw her eyes widen in horror and close tight. I let out a sigh and cut the ropes holding her back. She opened her eyes again and I pulled the gage out of her mouth. "I thought you were going to hurt me" she said in a loud tone. I put my finger to my lips and pointed up.

She looked and nodded turning back to me "So what are we going to do?" She asked in a hushed tone.

"I know how to fly one these things so we're going to take over this ship" I said and handed her the gun. She took it her hands shaking as she reached out and grabbed the gun her hands wrapping around the barrel. I looked at the worry in her eyes and shook my head "you most likely wont have to use it" I said trying to reassure her.

She gave me a slight fake smile. I gave one back and stood up pushing myself to walk forward on my shaking feet. I finally got stable and saw that Emily was still trying to get the hang of it. I stuck my hand out to her and she gladly excepted it nodding in thanks to me.

She steadied herself and I let her go walking to a door at the far side of the room. The blasters got louder as I walked closer to the door. I gripped the handle and looked at Emily.

She nodded to me "go" she whispered.

I smashed open the door. It fell off of its hinges and hit the floor with a bang that echoed through the room I held the knife back while Emily aimed the gun her eyes squeezed shut from fear.

I finally looked over at the people who were at weapon point. My eyes widen and I dropped the knife letting it clatter as it hit the ground. I put my hands to my mouth ignoring the dry blood that was on the side of my head. I looked at the people before me and glancing from one person to the next.

My eyes landed on the one person I thought I would never have to encounter.

The person I never thought I would have to talk to again.

My eyes landed on the one and only.

Minho.