Landing

For some reason I felt safe, which I haven't felt in a very long while. I want to stay there, in his arms for a while but i knew it wasn't the the time and definitely not the place.I pushed out of his arms but he held me there for a little longer "are you okay, really?"

Why was he being so protective? I thought. "I'm fine really" I said quietly then pushing myself out of his grasp. I saw a boy pop his head out from where he was driving. "We're here" he said looking at Thomas. He glanced over and saw me, he stared for a second before quickly going back to where he came from dropping a door to the open air.

After about four minutes of the boys talking they agreed that Newt, Emily, and I would stay in the Hanger. I fought but eventually let them go as I sat and waited. Once they entered the town I stood up off the floor and looked over at Emily. She knew what I was going to do before I said anything. She just nodded and let me walk. But Newt didn't understand, "where are you going Dagger?"

I put the gun in my back pocket and pulled out the golden dagger from my memory. I slide the dagger back into my ankle and looked at him "just shut up, stay with Emily and don't get caught." I turned and looked at Emily "and you, keep him in check" I threw her a knife and Newt gave me a 'are you kidding me' look. I shrugged "I was with you for a few days. I don't trust you that much, sorry" I said and turned around hopping out of the aircraft and onto the ground.

I walked up to the gate and pushed a button. I waited for a while before a woman's voice mumbled something I didn't hear. But I didn't need to, I knew what I was going to say so I didn't need her talking to me.

"Test 563" I said a little pissed that I was calling myself a test but what was I going to do. I waited about five seconds before snapping "open up the door now" I yelled.

Two seconds the door opened and a man was standing there with a metal mask on. He looked me up and down "you're Test 563?" He asked his voice odd in the metal mask.

I stepped forward. "Yea, is that a problem?"

He looked at me "no."

He stuck out a mask to me and I looked at it waving it away "No" I said and turned around walking past him.

He grabbed my arm and shook his head "you have to take the test." I looked to the side at the machine in the wall.

"I am unable to do that at this time. The chip in my neck will be fried if I do so and I'm not risking it so, no I will not do that."

He looked a little taken back. I tore my arm away and moved into the city looking around. I saw a man looking at me. I glared back and he nodded moving on. I tilted my head and ignored it moving on. I felt a man bump into me slipping something into my pocket. I glanced at him but quickly lost him in the crowd. I shook my head and pulled out a white piece of stained paper there were words scribbled on the paper quickly as if they weren't planed.

Right arm, Corner, Kenwood, Brookshire, aprtmt. 2729, asap and then the name Gally.

I rolled my eyes but I don't know what to do here other than get some info, so why not, I'm going to see Gally.