DAGGER!

~Minhos POV~

I glared at the curly haired freak. I felt upset that she was gone. Maybe I should go talk to her I thought and stood up. I opened the door and closed my eyes shaking my head "listen, I'm sorry Dagger, it's just I guess I was a little" I opened my eyes "jealous" I said and looked around finding that she wasn't there.

"Dagger" I yelled looking around. "DAGGER!"

A woman walked out, she looked old and frail like she shouldn't be living in this part of the city. "Are you looking for the pretty little girl" the woman said.

I nodded my head "yes, where is she?"

"They called her a Munie and she was taken away."

"Taken away?"

"Yes, one of the men said something about WICKED and she was taken away."

I was confused and then infuriated WICKED took her. I thanked the woman and ran into the house. "Dagger was taken by WICKED" I yelled.

Thomas and Jack were the only one who seemed affected "what?"

"This is all your fault" Jacob spat glaring at me.

"What did I do it was you" I argued looking at him.

Gally stood up and shook his head, "there is nothing we can do now."

"What?" I said angry.

Thomas sat down again and looked at me with sad eyes "he's right Minho, I'm not really sure who he is but we have to take down WICKED and then maybe we can get your girl friend back."

I was angry, yet I didn't correct him on calling Dagger my girlfriend. I slumped back in the chair letting out a 'tch' and shaking my head. "Fine" I said. Gally nodded his head and began talking again, but I wasn't really listening Dagger, I'm going to get you back if it's the last thing I do.