Let's Go

The black goo covering my vision was suddenly lifted and I was once again in a medal box. The difference was this one was larger and full of the things that the monsters walked into. I tried to move but once again couldn't. The ground seemed to shake and the box stopped lifting to the surfaces. The smell of gas and gears filled the air. The sun came into view but storm clouds drifted overhead. I struggled against the invisible restraints holding me back but it was useless once again. I sighed giving up when the crates started flipping open. That's when I saw them. The Gladers. I wasn't there for a long time but I still recognized everyone except two people and the girls.

"Dagger?" I heard the words. I knew it was Minho because of the voice. It sounded strained and confused. "Dagger" he yelled again I heard his footsteps coming closer and I saw him moving towards me.

I tried to yell out, to warn him but nothing came out. Well nothing that I wanted to "shut up" I said as the words escaped my lips I tried to take it back struggling to gain control of myself.

He looked taken back. "Dagger, are you okay, what are you talking about?"

I raised my hand and the monsters came out. The groups took a step back staring at me. They stumbled forward before gaining balance and herding the groups in a circle. "What are you doing?"

I'm sorry I tried to say but nothing came out. Blades shot out from the monsters arms gaining everyones attention. "There is one for each of you . . . " I tried to stop talking but yet again failed "let the fun begin" stop talking, please stop talking I begged myself. I got my wish. I slammed my hand down to my side and they lumbered forward.

I watched in complete horror as they tried to slice into the Gladers. Let me go, let me go I scream in me head. Please I tried to plea with, well, myself.

"Dagger, stop them" I heard someone yell.

"Oh shut up" I said when I wanted to say that I was sorry, that I couldn't.

That's when the lightning started to fall. The rain was falling down hard. I could hear the faint sound of popping all around me. They were killing them. They were killing my monsters. I watched as some of the people started to hid in the containers, the lighting striking a few of them. I wasn't paying attention and even if I was I doubt it would have done anything. Lighting struck the ground next to me. I few hitting one of the containers. I could feel the rattling in my brain I lifted my hand up and rubbed my temples. Wait I thought I looked down at my head and stood up black spots covering my vision with the new movement.

I can move. I almost wanted to cheer. I fell to the ground the headache pounding inside my skull I pressed my palms against my temples trying to sooth the pain in my head. I looked up and saw a burg land.

I sat down crossing my legs and finally pushed up standing on my own two feet. The black ring around my vision was now gone and I was moving perfectly fine. The burg started to fly up. I could see the groups of people getting on, pulling themselves up. A few had some help. Finally when everybody was on I saw Minho and Newt look over the edge at me. I ran my hand through my hair and said the first thing that came to mind "I'm sorry" I yelled looking at the boys before turning around and walking to a few of the dead Grievers seeing what happened to them. Most of them were still intact with only a few scratches and the bulbs broke.

I sighed. I worked hard on them only for them to be crushed and killed. I let out another sigh before I heard something spin. It sounded like clicking of metal against metal. I turned around and saw a truck. I crossed my arms over my chest, "what's this?" I asked looking as Rat Man walked out and waved to me.

"You did perfectly Dagger."

I marched over to him gripping him around the throat "what is wrong with you. I should kill you right now for what I know you did and then kill you again for what you most likely are going to do."

He clawed at my hand as I squeezed tighter around his esophagus. I saw guards walk out, about five of them. How they fit in the car I have no idea. I had Launchers aimed at my chest along with the two who had pistols to my head. "Let him go" a female said. Her voice was shaky like this was her first day. It most likely was.

I dropped Rat Man, he grabbed his throat taking in deep breaths trying to get oxygen to his lungs. I took the gun away from her and shot the ground by the men who had the Launchers. Two of them dropped the Launchers while one of them fired. He was a worse shot than I though. The electric shock when right into the one holding the gun. He fell to the ground shaking. The other two recovered and grabbed the Launchers. I looked at them and kicked one in the knee which gave off a loud popping sound. He screamed and I grabbed his Launcher firing with better aim and accuracy. I shot both of the men causing them to fall to the ground. I turned and looked a I quickly shot the man in the chest. I turned to the woman who was staring at me. I kicked away the gun from the one who got shot by his friend. "Are you from WICKED?" I asked in a dangerous tone.

She looked at the Launcher then back at me then at the Launcher again.

"I am going to count to three." I took a pause looking at her "one."

"I don't know what you're talking about" she said still eyeing the weapon.

"Two."

"No, please don't" she said still looking at the Launcher.

"Tell me!"

"Yes" she said finally meeting my gaze.

"Perfect, you're going to take me there."

"She's not doing anything" I heard Rat Man say behind me.

I turned around and looked at him "did you say something?" I asked in a sweet tone.

"She's not doing. . ."

I cut him off by shooting him in the chest "oops, my finger slipped." I turned back to the woman "now, are you going to take me where I want to go?"

She nodded looking at me scared.

"Perfect" I said smiling "what are we waiting for?"

She stood up and walked to the car with me. I picked up the other persons gun and some extra shots for the Launchers as I walked behind woman the Launcher still aimed at her back.

She got in the drivers seat and I sat in the passengers seat. "Let's go to WICKED" was all I said. The car lurched forward and started moving along the uneven sand.