My Name Is Dagger

For Anyone who is still reading, read on.
_________________

I looked around after training and found there was nothing else to do. I was so happy, I laid back down and closed my eyes. Training a bunch of brats all day was so hard, they're all so STUPID. I let out a sigh until I heard a stick cracking behind me. My eyes shot open and I turned around facing two of my "students."

I sunk back down to the tree letting my back get scratched by the jagged bark I let out a deep sigh. "Damn Charlie, John you scared the shit out of me" I shook my head back and forth and rubbed my temples in small clockwise circles.

"So Amy" Charlie said pushing his blond hair out of his hazel eyes eyes.

I suddenly felt uneven and I stood up looking at the two boys. They were both slightly taller than me and most likely stronger with their overdone build but using that strength was something much different, you had to know what to do and how to attack or else you're as useless as a bag of hammers.

I looked at them as they both smirked their yellowish unbrushed teeth glowing in the light oddly glancing at me as if I was some kind of weakened prey. I took a step back and moved until my back was against the hard cement walls that went around the area called the Homestead. I looked back running my hand over some names that were engraved into the stone. I looked down and my hand traced over the word DAGGER that was shredded deep into the concrete. Was this the person that, what's his name was comparing me to.

I was so deep in thought I forgot about the boys in front of me. Well . . . That was until I was smashed back into the wall. I heard a small crack and my head started pounding. Everything started blurring and I looked up. In the etched in word DAGGER, crimson blood was dripping out of the D, A, and both the G's leaving a metallic scent wafting in the air. That's when it hit me. "My name is Dagger" I said my voice not very audible.

"What is that little girl?"

I stood up I could feel the blood spilling down my neck and pooling at the collar of my shirt. I stalked forward making the boys back up a little. I gripped Charlie by the collar and smirked as his eyes widened in horror as I said "my name is Dagger, Bitch."