Sup Gally

Okay, some people sounded really happy that I was adding Gally back into the story. I have no idea why I personally disliked him very much but what eve. I'm not going to judge.
_____________________________________

I looked at the door in front of me. The town was filled with gross stuff the further I went in. I knocked on the door and waited. I waited and waited untill, I got sick of waiting. With a sigh and I grunt I kicked the door making it fly off of its hinges and hit the ground.

I sauntered into the room glancing at Minho and the others. They stared at me and I shrugged "you wouldn't open the door so I did" I said with a smile.

A brown haired man, no, a brown haired boy around my age walked into the room. He saw me and his green eyes seemed to light up when he saw me. He looked so familiar and when he started talking that's when it hit me. "Come on Daggie, you were always so aggressive."

"Jacob?" I asked looking at him.

He flashed me a smile "the one and only" he smirked and stretched his back.

I laughed and ran over and hugged him. I'm not sure why but it felt. . . right.

He chuckled and brought me closer so my head rested in the small spot in his neck. He put his head on mine and pulled back his hands on my shoulder looking me in the eyes "I'm so sorry Daggie."

I let out a little laugh grabbing his wrists "I already told you that I forgave you." I said my voice sweet an gentle.

Someone cleared their throat and I turned around and saw Minho glaring at Jacob. I felt Jacob's grasp on me tighten and Gally stood up predicting what was going to happen. "Calm down Jacob" Gally said "you too Minho."

I looked at him giving him a faint smile.

"You look lovely Dagger" Gally said standing up and coming to my side.

"And you look as horrible as ever, has the Flare got you already?" I replied looking at Gally.

He rolled his eyes and motioned for me to sit down. I took a seat down and looked at him. I noticed I was sitting next to Minho, and Jacob sat on my other side.

I felt a hand snake around my waist and I was brought closer to Minho. For some reason I didn't care.

I looked Gally in the eyes and smiled. "So, sup Gally?"