A Broken Past

I wasn't going to do this but, I have nothing better to do so. . . I thought I would tell you peps how and why Dagger went to WICKED, this should be a short chapter but I thought that I would add it anyway.
_____________________________________

I fixed my hair up in a pony tail, letting the tightly spun curls fall into place. I smoothed down the short floral print dress that I was wearing. I tightened the dark brown belt that was wrapped around my waist. It was the first day of school and I was just about to leave. My older brother came up to me and patted my head "you ready for school?" He asked smiling at me.

Unlike me, Kevin took after our mother so he had light brown hair and hazel eyes. I laughed and nodded "yea, I'm ready" I said and pulled on my backpack. Our mother walked in she was wearing a doctors coat. She worked at a local hospital and specialized in treating people who had cancer. She was followed by my dad who was jingling the keys. He had dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. A dog came closely trotting behind him, he was a fluffy ginger colored dog that I wasn't really sure what breed he was. But he was kind of like a oversized ball of fluff, I guess that's why we named him Fuzzy.

"Come on A, we should get going unless you want to be late" Dad said catching my attention.

I smiled and nodded hugging Kevin and my mom before hopping into the car buckling myself into the backseat. My dar started the car and pulled out of the driveway, I saw my mom and Kevin waving goodbye, little did I know, I would be waving goodbye for good.

I remember it clearly. I was at school, it was about noon when it happened. First went the electricity, they said it was because of some unpredicted heat. None of us really paid attention but we were being sent home. I smiled happy that I was going to get to see my parents, and Kevin was probably going to be home too. I grabbed a few drawings that I had wanting to show everyone. I was really smart for my age and it might just be because my mom is a doctor and my dad is a constructor but I could draw and build things really well.

I drew a few buildings along with some animals and even a few monsters. Our bus pulled us and I walked outside to board. It was incredibly hot. I could feel myself sweating already. I looked and saw the sun, it looked like it was getting closer. It was Huge. I looked away quickly fearing that I was going to go blind. Then, the fires started scorching our earth. Panic spread and fro those of us who survived the Flare broke out. About a few weeks later, I finally joined a group of survivors and they helped me get home. The house was burned, I could see the charred bodies, there were only two, the man with me said both were adults so that gave me a small bit of hope that Kevin was still alive.

A few months later, I started learning how to fend for myself. That's when a man came up to me with a proposal, to join WICKED. The man told me that they found my brother and that he wanted to see me again so I jumped on the chance to meet him. I agreed and was taken to the facility.

I was showed around and with each place we went I asked if I could see my brother always getting the same generic answer "you'll get to see him in a while." And I believed them at least for a while. Then a while turned into a week, and a week turned into a month. I asked again where my brother was and got the same answer.

I was put into my own room and was told that I could draw monsters all that I want. I was doing that but eventually got bored and left the room. I walked into a separate room and overheard people talking. "Do you feel bad?" I heard a snooty woman ask.

"About what" a man answered in a muffled way with a crunching sound which made me assume that he was eating.

"That the Monster Girl" I guessed she was talking about me because I'm the only one here who was drawing monsters "is never going to see her brother again."

My eyes widened and I stepped into the room "what are you talking about?" I asked my voice shaky and weak.

The woman looked at me shocked for a second. She looked down, swore under her breath then looked back up at me. "I'm sorry darling" she started off although it sounded about as sincere as a piece of shit "your brother came to join us, he talked about you how he wanted to see you again, and about how special you were, we went out to go find you while your brother was doing crowd control, sadly, he died."

I shook my head "Kevin can't die, you, you guys lied to me." I said angry, and that was the start of my rebellion.

Although I built the Grievers, I saw them start to die, people were getting killed and it was all my fault. A few weeks later I all but killed everyone, and thats when the rat man sat me down to talk to "I know you don't like this, the fact that we lied to you to get you here and the fact that people are dying but it is all for a good cause, WICKED is good, WICKED will save us" he said trying to sooth me.

I growled "that's a load of bullshit" I spat glaring at him.

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "I wish you would see it my way but alas."

I had something driven into my arm and I felt myself start to slip "what are you doing to me?" I asked dazed.

"I hope you'll see it our way, you were a good fighter, and an even better builder but we can't have these little outbursts anymore" he said as my head started to spin "but you have to remember one thing, WICKED is good" then everything went black.

That day, I was shoved into the box and lifted into the maze.
___________________________________
Poor Dagger, did anyone catch the fact that she named the Griever after her brother. I thought I should tell her back story but, ugh, tell me if you liked it and if I should do another fan fic on a different anime or something, I don't know, I'm bored. . . okay later Peps, thx for reading!