Pulling The Trigger

The title may be a little misleading. Okay Peps, keep reading.
_____________________________________________

~Third persons pov~

Minho, Thomas, Jourge, and Brenda weaved their way through the crowd of Cranks being lead by two men who looked like soldiers but in reality were probably as important as a pile of horse shit. They looked around glancing from side to side their eyes darting between the faces looking for the sandy blond haired boy named Newt.

"Found him but he doesn't want to see you" on of the "soldiers" said looking at the group of four.

"Bring us to him" Minho said looking at the man.

He sighed and got half of his money pointing out where the male called Newt was. After walking around a bowling ally for a while they finally spotted their once dear friend. He was sitting next to a girl with messy blond hair who had blood shot eyes that made it look like she had been crying. She shoved something into his hand and shook her head more tears falling from her now glossy green eyes. She looked over at them and to their surprise she wiped her eyes and smiled motioning for them to come over. Minho was the first to speak "Newt?"

The now deranged man looked at his once close friend. His eyes were twitching and you could tell that he had been dragged through hell by the hair. "Get out I told you not to come" the brown eyed boy snapped glaring at the tight nit group of people.

The green eyed girl to his side started quietly sobbing "Newt, what's wrong with you, please come back" she said shaking her head back and forth.

They all looked at her "what's wrong with him?" Thomas asked taking a quick glance at Newt from time to time to make sure he wouldn't suddenly blow up or disappear into thin air.

"He's been like this since they dragged us here, he's getting more and more bat shit crazy" she yelled the last part looking at the boy who twitched his head to the side letting out a popping sound. She winced and looked away her eyes widening. The group turned around and saw a group of Cranks behind them. A few minutes later, Newt stopped them all by shooting one of the Cranks with a Launcher.

After a long time of yelling Minho and the others reluctantly went to leave "wait" the blond girl named Emily said stopping the group of four. She let out a ragged breath and turned looking at Newt "I'm going with them."

This seemed to get through to him a little. His face showed that her reaction hurt "fine, leave then, I don't need you" he hissed and turned around.

A few days later Thomas and Brenda were leaving to have a meeting with the leader of the Right Arm. Emily somehow convinced them that she should come so they brought her along with them. A while in the ride there was a back up. Thomas' eyes lit up like a small child finding his favorite toy. "stop the car" he said.

The car came to a leaching stop and Thomas hopped out of the car followed by a curious Emily. That's when she saw him. Although he looked a little rough around the edges, he still had his chocolate brown eyes and sandy blond hair. Newt. Thomas walked over to him but Emily was faster. She was by his side in seconds looking him up and down. He looked pissed at Thomas and Thomas seemed to know why. "I can't do it Newt, I can't kill you" he said and looked down as if he was sorry for not being able to pull the trigger that would end Newt's life.

He looked over at Emily. She raised her hands up and shook her head "I already told you Newt, I'm not doing it."

Newt looked at the rusted gun in his hands. He looked up "please Tommy, please kill me."

Thomas shook his head. Newt looked sad, he looked like someone stabbed him but that's what he wanted. Emily looked up at him and sighed "Newt" she said sadness laced her voice.

He looked up at her his eyes seemed to be watery. "Emily" he said looking at her.

Tears fell from her eyes and she moved closer to him taking the gun from his hand. "Is this what you really want" she whispered and motioned to the gun.

He looked at her a little smile coming to his face "yes, it is."

More tears fell from her eyes and she leaned in kissing him softly on the lips. She pulled away and brought the gun to his head.

"Thank you" he whispered and that was the last thing he ever said before the bullet entered his brain.
________________________________________

Okay Peps, I lied at the beginning, I planed this all. I know some people are going to get pissed at me and unfollow me, and stop reading but I don't really mind. I feel like Newt's death meant something and affected everyone so he needed to die #sorrynotsorry. Okay I'm adding a quick thing here because I was getting comments like "we voted for him to live" "this isn't fair!" And I'm gonna give my two cents on it. Initially when I gave the option I was gonna follow which choice but there are two reasons why I did kill him off. One, when I made this chapter I hade like 200 something reads and only like three people voted. But even if I did have more reads and more people did vote I still would've killed him off because I believe it was a huge part of the story that effects thoughts, feelings, and actions of other characters. So if you don't like it, oops, but it's not like this is a story for Newt, it's for Minho. So I don't get why people are REALLY upset over this because he even died in the actual book sooooooo. Oh well, that's my mini rant so you know my side of the story, hope you still enjoy it. Bye Peps.