They Don't Care?

I was shaken awake, my eyes slowly opening and looking into someones green eyes staring back into mine. I jumped back startled by the sudden appearance of someone above me.

"Don't be afraid Amy, your safe."

I looked down and realized that I was in a bed, and then I realized he said my name "how do you know my name?" I managed to croak out of my dry throat.

He smiled and nodded to me "we've been watching you for quite a while now, and may I say, I feel bad for you" he said and handed me a glass of water.

I took a sip "why. . . Would you feel bad for me?"

He put his head in his hands "you don't know yet."

I was starting to get pissed, I pushed my self up so I was standing on my feet "what are you talking about?"

"When you left, into the maze, no one noticed you were gone, they didn't even care."

Hearing this made my blood boil I knew it, I knew Minho lied to me, why would he care about. . . Me? I thought my eyes narrowing as I walked forward passed the green eyed man.

"Where are you going?" He asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"I'm going to the lab, that's where I belong."

He didn't move to stop me as I walked out the door slamming it behind me and walking down the narrow dimly lighted corridor. I opened a door the was labeled 'exit' I walked in and saw people at stations, all except for two stations.

A blond woman turned around and looked at me, she just smiled and motioned for me to come closer to her.

I smiled back and let the door close behind me as I walked in.