Are You Jealous?

"Who is he?" I heard a quiet voice in my ear as Minho tugged me closer to him.

"His name is Jacob, he's my friend or maybe my boyfriend I'm not really that sure at this point" I said trying to focus back in Gally rant.

My thoughts were interrupted by Minho gripping harder onto me, it almost, hurt. "What?" He asked a little louder and harsher.

I winced slightly and grabbed his hand pulling it off of me examining the deep bruise that now marked my skin. "Damn it Minho that hurt are you jealous? " I said lightly touching the purplish spot.

He glanced at my side and winced as if it hurt him "sorry Daggie and why would I be jealous" he said.

I glared at him piercing right through him "it's Dagger" I said rather harshly ignoring the second part as I stood up.

Gally looked at me "What's wrong Dagger?"

I looked at him "I'm going out to get some fresh air. I'll be right outside the door, call me back in if you need to say anything of great importance."

"Everything is important" he retorted looking at me.

"Then don't come out and get me" I snapped and walked to the newly fixed on door slamming it behind me.

I sat taking deep breaths of the air. At first it was bad but I started getting used to it. I tapped my foot against the ground sending a clicking noise echoing through the empty streets. I closed my eyes still tapping my foot up and down to an imaginary beet I had playing on replay in my head.

"That's a nice beat" I heard a voice say causing me to slightly jump.

"Thanks" I answered looking around for the source of the voice.

A man stepped out of the shadows and looked at me smirking "it's dangerous for someone to be out here without a mask, especially a little girl."

I stood up and glared at him walking forward to where he was standing. I poked his chest "let's get this strait buddy. I'm not a little girl and I don't need a stupid mask because I am Immune" I spat looking at him.

He dropped his smug smile and pulled out a gun pressing it into my back. I was shocked as the cold barrel pressed against my skin. "Move Munnie" he said the smirk returning to his ugly face.

I felt a scratch bag find it's way over my head and I tried to move but I know I would get shot if I ran. "Where are you taking me" I asked my voice moe daring than I thought it would be.

The smirk was present in his voice as he said "WICKED is always looking for new Munnies" and with that I was shoved into the back of a car and taken to WICKED.
________________________
I know, not very romantic but I suck at romance so I'm not going to write a lot of it till the end but, shruggies, you peps can wait can't you? Eh, you prob can. But how about that, most of you probably saw that one coming. Oh well, lates peps, write you later.