Seeing The Boys Again - 2

~Minho's POV~

I was sitting taking to the other Gladers when I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Newt, he was pointing to the Rat Man. I sighed and looked over to see Dagger standing there with a notebook and two pens. I froze my jaw fell open. I felt like someone just sliced into my heart. It was really her, she was really alive. That's when I looked at her more closely, she was wearing a white dress with WICKED IS GOOD in big green letters running down the side. Her hair seemed longer and was completely strait. Her bright blue eyes seemed to be fogged over. She was as beautiful as she was when the doors of the maze shut.

Rat Man motioned for her to come over to him and she did. I couldn't help myself anymore. "Dagger what are you doing with Rat Man?" She didn't respond, she just laughed a little and started talking to Rat Man. At some point her eyes slightly widened and then she mumbled something else. He wrote something on the paper she was holding and then pointed over to some drawers. As she was walking away I yelled to her. "Dagger" I waited for her to respond, but she didn't. "Dagger!" I yelled more pained this time. Why isn't she paying attention to me, can she even hear me? I thought looking at her.

"Dagger, please talk to me" I said calmer this time.

"I found it" she said in a calm sweet tone.

"Dagger, please" I mumbled looking at her.

Newt nudged me "shut your bloody hole" he said "she's not going to talk to you so slim it Minho."

I stopped and folded my arms over my chest as Rat Man started talking. He was bailing on about fining open air, going a hundred miles and something about the Flare but I couldn't focus. At one point I saw her eyes widen and the foggy mist seeming to cloud over her eyes disappeared. She shook her head and focused back on the notes that she was taking. She gulped in a deep breath and went back to work.

"Dagger did you get everything you need?" Rat Man asked looking at her.

She nodded giving off a fake smile "yes sir."

He nodded and then the glass separating us from them clouded over. Then it disappeared like nothing was there. I went towards it "Dagger no" I yelled as I approached the wall. But, I was to late. The glass was gone and she was too. I fell to the ground but quickly shook it off. I was the leader and I couldn't look weak in front of the other Gladers. I took a deep breath and stood up. "You heard the man. Lets get ready" I said.

I'm not going to forget about you Dagger I thought staring ahead not again, never again.