Bliss

I watched the man as he sat back down, the smirk refusing to leave his face. Many thoughts were swarming, filling up my head. I couldn't grasp just one, I wanted to say them all but saw he most likely wouldn't want to answer a hundred different question. And then, like he was reading my mind the smirk left his face and he said "I know you probably have a lot of question but I don't want to sit here all day answering. So. I will allow you to have only three questions."

I was stunned before asking the first question that came to mind "what's with the tattoo?"

He pretended like he had no idea what I was saying "pardon?"

I rolled my eyes and pulled down my shirt collar flashing the almost all black tattoo except for the one red word TEST "um, this thing" I said raising an eyebrow "seen it?"

"That is your print."

I waited for a second seeing if he would continue. When he didn't I rolled my eyes "thank you for your wisdom oh great one." I shook my head and asked the next question, "who is group A?"

"You're going to love this one."

"Just get on with it" I grumbled not in the mode for his games.

"The Maze Trials group, with Mr. Newton, Mr. Albert, and Mr. Minos."

I froze when I heard Minho's name. Rage took over my emotions again remembering how he apparently didn't pay any mind when I disappeared but at the same time cares about me. Yea right. "Are you alright Dagger?"

I snapped out of it realizing that I had clenched my fists and my knuckles started turning white along with my nails digging into my palms. I relaxed my hands taking in a deep breath "I'm fine." I sighed shook my hands out and decided to ask my next question "what do you mean . . . WICKED owns me?"

"WICKED owns you" he said dragging out the work owns in a somewhat mocking way. "Because you are nothing but their puppet."

I was shocked for a second but remembered what the woman named Ava said, "no, Ava said that I . . . I was still human, not a creation."

He shook his head "I wish I could tell you that you were just a human but" a smirk crawled onto his face "you're just a stupid little puppet."

The breath hitched in my throat, I felt like my world just fell apart. He has to be lying, he has to. I kept telling myself over and over again trying to give myself some kind of reassurance but, none came. "Your lying" I said it more as a question than a statement feeling all the energy drain from me.

"I wish I was Sweetheart."

I felt my knees weaken and I fell to the ground pressing my hands against the cold cement ground. My whole world just shattered I felt . . . Broken.

I looked back up to see the man sticking a hand out for me. I pushed him away and stood up on my own running my hand through my hair.

He moved his hand away and just shrugged "listen, you're a strong and smart girl and I understand that and WICKED probably choose you because of that."

I looked back at the man and nodded "yea, I'm strong, smart, and fast. But, what do I do now?"

He smiled and laughed a little then went back to his stoic face. "You're going to work for WICKED, we can try to remind you of the training you got but, other than that, we'll have you be apart of some of the trials for group A, like I said."

"I don't want to have to see them again" I said through clenched teeth balling up my fists again.

"Why?"

I snapped my head up glaring at him "lets just say. I. Don't. Want. To. See. Them." I said adding as much hate as I could.

He laughed but I saw him back away a little "that's okay. Well fix it so that you don't feel anything for them anymore."

I looked at him curiosity showing with a little bit of hate "how?"

"Two word. The Bliss."

"It sounds stupid."

"It clouds emotions and your mind, you wont feel that strong of emotions for them."

"Well, I guess when you put it that way, it sounds" I paused thinking about how it would affect me "okay. Then lets get on with it" I said and clapped my hands together following A. D. Janson as he started walking through a pure white door.

The Bliss, that can't be that bad, actually sounds . . . relaxing. I thought as I stepped through the threshold of the door.