What I Need To Do

"So what do I need to do?"

She glanced at me a smile once again creeping onto her features "you're an eager one aren't you?"

I just nod and she stands up walking to the door that Janson walked out of. She opened up the door and motioned for me to follow I stood up letting the bed once again let out an over exaggerated creaking sound.

I walked to the door and pushed pass the woman. I walked pasted the threshold once again taking in the new room. This one had dimmed lights, almost completely off along with monitors. I moved closer and passed a lot of people who glanced up at me but went quickly back to work. I walked until my nose was about two inches away from screen. That's when I saw them. Well, most of them. A few people were missing, one of which being Alby but once again I felt nothing. It was weird. I could understand what I should be feeling but. Nothing.

And then that's when I saw him. Minho. I felt a tinge of rage but it was so faint that I didn't even pay it any mind. I felt a hand land on my shoulder and I tensed up. "It's okay" I heard a voice say.

I turned around and faced A.D. Janson "you scared me" I said in a monotone voice.

He laughed "sorry" he said and then stopped taking a deep breath and steadying himself before continuing on "okay, time for you to begin. You are going to follow me, take some notes and see if you remember any of your training. When you do, then you can go onto the next stage."

I nodded my head "okay, when do we begin?"

He glanced down at a watch and nodded looking back up at me "we start in the morning, Maria will take you to your room where you will get all you need for the morning." I raised an eyebrow looking at him.

The black haired woman stepped forward "my name's Maria, come on, we have a lot of work to do before tomorrow."

I nodded and followed her as we walked out of the room. She lead me to a door that had a plaque reading:

Dagger TEST The Griever Girl

I stopped at the door and watched as the woman typed on a small keypad. I glanced around and realized that this was the only one with the keypad. "Um, Maria, why is this the only door with a keypad?"

"Because it's your room."

I rolled my eyes "thanks for the answer that did nothing."

She turned around and faced me "I see the Bliss didn't make you less sarcastic."

I just shrugged "so what's the reason."

"'Cause You're special" was all she said and pushed open the door.

I shrugged and followed her. "Go take a shower. When you come out I'll have some new clothes. Then you should get some sleep and see if you remember anything."

I nodded and walked into a light blue bathroom with white tiles. I saw two fluffy white towels on the sink along with a hair brush and a hamper on the ground. I shrug and take off my clothes throwing them into the hamper and walking into the shower. After washing off I wrapped one of the towels around my body and the other one around my waist. I walked out of the room and saw a dress laying on the bed that was in the middle of the room. I held the dress up to get a good look at it and groaned. I'm not a dress person I thought looking at the strapless white dress.

I put on a bra and underwear and then pajamas that sat next to the dress. They were regular white pajama pants along with a matching white shirt. I shrugged and walked back into the bathroom, dried and brushed my hair and then laid down in my bed and slowly drifted to sleep.

I woke up and didn't feel like getting up right away so I laid in bed for about five minutes complaining until the woman named Maria came into my room. "You're late" she said in a cold tone.

I let out a long ragged sigh and stood up. She nodded and walked out of the room. "Well now I'm away" I groaned and walked into the bathroom and brushed through my tangled hair.

I changed into the white dress and saw that it fell down to about my mid thigh and that's when I saw the writing on the side from my hip down on the left side it read in big green letters WICKED IS GOOD. I nodded at myself glancing in the mirror. I walked out the room and into the room that I now called the screening room. On one of the large screens I saw A.D. Janson reading a book with group A sitting around him.

"You're finally up" I heard a blond woman say. I didn't know who she was but she seemed to know who I was.

"Yea" I said rubbing my eyes.

She handed me a black pen and a red pen then a notebook and ushered me to a shinny gray door like thing. "Okay, you're going to walk through the Flat Trans and none of the boys are going to be able to see you. Just take some notes and see if you remember anything."

And then without saying anything else I was pushed through the Flat Trans to where group A was waiting.