Identity

I'm sorry about the wait, I FINALLY got my account back so YEA my iPads fixed so I'm going to try to update a lot to make up for my. . . Accident. So yeppers,read on peps!
__________________

Minho, he was standing in front of me. I can barely remember the last time I saw him. I don't even want to think about the last time he saw me. He probably saw me with Jason but other than that I'm not sure where he would have seen me. I saw his eyes widen slightly and then I felt the gun Emily was holding press into my back. "Do you know them?" She asked her voice quiet so the others wouldn't hear her.

I didn't turn around I was staring at him and he was looking back at me. "Yea, all to well" I answered not turning around my voice as quiet as hers.

"Dagger" I heard Minho say. He made it sound like he tried not to say it but it slipped off of his tongue.

"Dagger?" I heard someone say. I finally tore my gaze off of Minho and turned to a brown haired boy. Thomas. I remembered seeing him on a table looking at him as the doctor were above him. Where is Teresa? I thought glancing from side to side as if she was going to pop out from somewhere and try to hurt me.

"Dagger" this time my name was said with rage that I took a step back holding my hands out in front of me as if I was going to be tackled. I looked over at Minho and saw his eyes flickering with anger.

"That's it, I'm gonna shoot him" I heard Emily whisper behind me.

I slowly shook my head grabbing the gun from her and tucking it into my belt. I glanced back at her seeing the confusion wash over her face. I just slowly shook my head and turned back around to see that Minho was stalking closer to me. I looked over and saw Newt watching confused. "I thought you were dead" I heard Minho say through clenched teeth.

I looked him in the eyes his face coming a foot away from me. "well" I said and motioned to myself "looks like I'm pretty alive."

"No klunk shuck for brains" he hissed "how did you survive with the Grievers?"

I looked past him and saw Newt lean in wanting to know the answer as well. Thomas looked shocked and some girl that I didn't know looked like she was deep in though occasionally glancing at me from time to time. I looked back at Emily who just nodded to me. I let out a long sigh and tapped my throat "I'm the Griever Girl."

I felt hands hit my shoulders as I was shoved back. I hit the wall feeling more blood come to the back of my head. I looked up at Minho. He just pushed me. He. Pushed. Me!

I stood up realizing that I fell to the ground when I hit the wall. I saw Emily step in front of me and Newt getting up holding Minho back. "Let her finish" Newt said looking his friend in the eyes.

"Why should we, she's the reason that people died, you saw her, she could have stopped those things out there but she didn't now did she" Minho hissed glaring at me.

I looked up at him and put my head down in shame. If I would have fought more, if I could have pushed through it I could have saved the people who died and I wouldn't have been so useless.

"I don't have to deal with this" I said running my hand through the back of my hair and glancing at the red liquid that stained my hand. I looked up and saw Minho glance at my hand and then his eyes filled with sadness. Like he regretted making me bleed. "I shouldn't have to had taken two Launchers in the back, being controlled, and fighting for your useless lives to be treated like SHIT!" I yelled rage taking over my voice as I emphasized the word useless.

"Wait, fighting for our lives?" Thomas asked suddenly in the conversation.

I was about to yell something else when Emily started talking first. "Yea, fighting for your lives and this is how you treat her." She turned back around and looked at me. "Real nice friends you have." I nodded as she kept talking "They started controlling her to use Grievers for Group A or B, I don't care at this point but what I do know is that I heard some people talking about Dagger and how she fought and screamed when the Griever she was tricked into making started killing people. She even shut them down so they would stop attacking people." I nodded again hearing everything was right.

Suddenly rage consumed him again "you're probably lying you no good piece of. . ."

He was cut off by the girl in the back yelling out loud. "That's it."

Everyone turned and looked at her startled by her sudden outburst. She was so quiet since I saw her that I didn't know that she could even be loud. "What's it?" Thomas asked looking at her.

She pointed at me her eyes widening and her face twisting into a form of horror and confusion along with a twinge of fear "you- you're, you're."

"Spit it out already" Minho said annoyed by her stutter.

She ignored him her eyes glued on me. "You're Amy Heart."