Aggression

~Minho's POV~

I looked at Dagger who was standing in front of her eye. For some reason I was mad at her. I didn't want to be but she was standing there. She ignored me and let people die. I was angry at her but I couldn't help but also be upset and I didn't know why.

"Dagger" I said on accident. She was still looking at me whispering between her and the girls standing behind her.

"Dagger?" I heard Tomas say behind me. I remembered Thomas didn't get to meet Dagger.

I shook my head slightly "Dagger" I said angry this time. She took a small step back and looked at me. The girl behind her said something and then Dagger took the gun from her and shook her head tucking it into her pocket.

"I thought you were dead" I said through clenched teeth.

She looked me in the eyes as I walked closer to her about a foot away from her face. "Well" she said motioning to herself "looks like I'm pretty alive."

"No klunk shuck for brains" I hissed "how did you survive with the Grievers?"

She looked around at everyone and then looked at the girl behind her. The girl nodded and she sighed "I'm the Griever Girl."

I couldn't take it anymore. I shoved her. She slammed into the wall and Newt was up in a flash holding me back. The blond girl was also in front looking at Dagger.

"Let her finish" Newt said looking at me.

I felt rage boil up inside of me making me angrier. I had to get it off my chest. I wanted to know why she left "Why should we, she's the reason that people died, you saw her, she could have stopped those things out there but she didn't now did she" I yelled glaring at her.

"I don't have to deal with this" she said and ran her hand through the back of her hair. She looked at hand and I glanced seeing the red sticky liquid on her hand. I felt bad, I didn't mean to make her bleed. " "I shouldn't have to had taken two Launchers in the back, being controlled, and fighting for your useless lives to be treated like SHIT!" She yelled emphasizing the word useless.

"Wait, fighting for our lives?" Thomas asked suddenly in the conversation.

She was about to yell something else when the blond started talking first. "Yea, fighting for your lives and this is how you treat her." She turned back around and looked at me. "Real nice friends you have." Dagger nodded as she kept talking "They started controlling her to use Grievers for Group A or B, I don't care at this point but what I do know is that I heard some people talking about Dagger and how she fought and screamed when the Griever she was tricked into making started killing people. She even shut them down so they would stop attacking people." She nodded again as if hearing everything right.

Suddenly rage consumed me again "you're probably lying you no good piece of. . ."

"That's it" Brenda said behind me.

"What's it?" Thomas asked looking at her.

She looked at Dagger her face twisting into a mix of emotions. But she looked afraid "you- you're, you're."

"Spit it out" I said angry by the delay.

"You're Amy Heart" she said with such sureness that I would've thought she knew her for years.

"Amy?" I asked looking between them.

Brenda looked scared and for god reason to because Dagger, no, Amy looked like she was going to kill her.

She looked at her "it's Dagger to you" she spat and reached back for her gun. Then, everything started moving in slow motion.