3 Cuteness Overloaded

Part 3 

Sometimes, Life gives us many chances not to get into something we don't want. But... we... human... couldn't understand the plan of destiny and fell into it.

Like the same, Arnav got many chances to delay the marriage. But he was in the hurry to get the girl he liked. If he would have said a single word "WAIT", everything had changed.

RM

Lavanya didn't talk to Arnav nor did she behave like a WIFE. She was acting like a stranger to him even though she was staying in the same room. She looked all lost in deep thought.

Arnav didn't disturb her nor did he ask her anything regarding it. In fact, he was happy that he gets time to divert his mind from Khushi.

As it was Lavanya's pehla Rasooi, Ratna called her to the kitchen and guided her to prepare sweet.

Ratna: Beta, Chotte is a diabetic. He won't eat sweets.

La: Ohhh...

Ratna frowned at her reaction. Her husband is a diabetic, she didn't even feel sad for him nor did she show a shocking expression on her face. Ratna left the kitchen with Arvind's coffee.

Lavanya prepared keer. Ratna tasted it. It was sweet... so sweet. She looked at La with a wired expression.

Ratna: Beta, didn't you prepare anything for Chotte?

Lavanya: You said he is diabetic. Then, why should we compel him?

Ratna was not happy with her reply but she didn't show it on her face. Ratna asked Arnav to drop LA in her Mayka for paper.

Ratna: Chotte... drop Lavanya in her mayka before going to the office.

Arnav: I'm not going to the office today.

Ratna: Really?

Arnav: I will come home dropping her off. I need some rest.

Ratna smiled at him teasingly which Arnav didn't give any heed to. Arnav turned to leave, he stopped and looked at Ratna.

Arnav: Mom...

Ratna: Yeah...

Arnav: Don't you know before itself that Gupta's have two daughters?

Ratna: ohhh that one? No Chotte. When we went to Gupta house for the first time, Khushi was not at home. She got stuck in her college day function.

Arnav nodded yes silently.

Ranta: Why chotte?

Arnav: I just asked...

Ratna: Everything happened in a hurry. We were not in touch at all. You got stuck in Colombo. Or else I would have recited everything.

Arnav nodded yes and left RM with Lavanya.