27 For me

Part27 

Arnav and Khushi were smiling... but alone. Khushi was sitting on the bed whereas Arnav was standing in front of the mirror. Arnav didn't expect that Khushi will take a bold step towards the next level. And Khushi didn't expect Arnav will reciprocate it. Khushi closed her face blushing. Arnav folded his hands looking at his own image in the mirror, smirking. It seems, they were still in the moment.

But, their smile vanished by a thought.

Arnav's POV:

It's obvious to lose control as he is her husband. What if she feels awkward about her act? Won't she embarrass if he takes advantage of the situation? Is he going to make her embarrassed? (He took a long breath.) Make her feel free, Arnav... give her time to relax.

Khushi"s POV:

Anyone loses control when his wife kisses him. Maybe, he lost his control because of my act. Doesn't mean he is fine to take our relationship to the next level. Though he reciprocated her it's unexpected. But definitely it gave her hope. Doesn't mean she would torture him... of course, she has the right to torture him. But not right away. Let him take a breath... then she could torture him as much as she wants... (she chuckled)

They were so similar in another thought too. They don't want another one to be "SORRY" for the kiss.

Arnav came out of the washroom. Neither Arnav nor Khushi spared the glance. They were ready to go.

Arnav & Khushi: Shall we go?

They got stuck. They smiled looking at each other and nodded YES simultaneously.

Locking the door, they came out of the TAJ as the cab was waiting for them. They extended their hand to press the lift button, at the same time. Both of them pulled back their hands. Again they extended their hand and stopped, looking at each other. The lift door got opened and a couple got out of it. They entered in and stood couldn't hold their smile.

They got inside the cab and traveled towards the destination. They time to time spared the glance and smiled. When they got down off the cab, they remembered what Khushi said in the morning.

"I will never leave your hand until we reach the room."

Arnav extended his hand towards Khushi and at the same time, she extended her hand to clutch Arnav's hand.

They looked at each other with smiling eyes and entwined their fingers together. They walked around the Marine drive hands-on hands. Arnav looked at her teasingly and clutched her hand tightly when he saw a CHANNA seller. Khushi laughed at him. Of course, they felt light with each other. They saw the SUN is drowning into the sea.

Arnav & Khushi: Sun is setting...

They nodded YES and sat, looking at the Sun. Khushi forgot herself in the beauty of the evening rays. In that, she didn't sense that Arnav was not there. She turned her face, smilingly and got horrified not seeing him. She stood and looked here and there. She turned around and saw him standing with Channas. She rolled her eyes, pouting. Arnav extended the channa pocket raising his eyes brows. She took it from him making face and again Sat. She started nibbling channas. She recalled their morning conversation about the sun. Why not she shares Arnav about Lavanya? It may get him out of La's thought completely if he got to know she never loved him. And it will make him think about her and their relationship.