54 Family Trip

Part 54 

Arnav (on-call): Yeah uncle, take sunglasses for you and aunty. Prefer light cotton dresses. Better if you prefer track pants and T-shirts. There are lots of water games, boating, and horse riding... Yeah...

He was talking to Shashi while packing his and Khushi's required things.

Shashi: Garima wants to bring eatables prepared by her.

Arnav: No need uncle, we will get everything from the Milky Way resort. Ask aunty to come with freehand.

Shashi: She is not listening to me... like always...

He laughed and Arnav chuckled.

Shashi: When will you go home?

Arnav: I'm at home only, packing mine and Khushi's stuff.

Shashi: Ohh... Didn't Khushi come?

Arnav: No uncle. Not yet.

Shashi: She would have gotten leave today.

Arnav: No uncle she has to submit her project today.

Shashi: Is today the last date to submit her project?

Arnav: No, she will be tension free if she submitted. Or else, she will be thinking about her project on the trip too.

Shashi: You are not wrong.

Arnav: See you today evening uncle.

Shashi: Yeah we will be there on time.

Arnav: ok uncle.

Disconnecting the call, he continued packing.

Arnav stopped packing, seeing Khushi getting in. She smiled at Arnav formally. Throwing her bag on the bed she sat silently. Was it hard for Arnav to understand she is upset? He sat beside her.

Arnav; Are you alright?

Khushi: Mmm...

Arnav: Have you submitted the project?

Khushi: Mmmm... I got full marks.

Arnav: That's great. I expected that but you should be happy unlike how you are now.

Khushi: My professor asked me about Anu.

So, this is the reason why she is upset... Arnav supposed.

Khushi: I said nothing.

Arnav: Are you feeling guilty?

Khushi: Why should I? What's my mistake? She got punishment for her deed. I'm not guilty. She not only cheated on me but also tried to snatch my husband. A cheater like her won't deserve forgiveness and a friend like me.

Arnav was gazing at her said nothing.

Khushi: Are you watching Rohit?

Though she asked she didn't wait for his reply and continued.

Khushi: Don't trust him. He is not a good fellow. He helped you to trap Anu doesn't mean he will be good forever. Keep your eye on him.

She stood from the bed.

Khushi: Haan... as you said, I have assigned a detective to follow you, not only you but also my parents and your parents. No one can cheat on me. I'm not that old Khushi who trusted everyone blindly. Understood?

Arnav: That's a good idea. It will be better if someone says about us. We will be relaxed as your detective will give a good report on us.

Khushi cried closing her eyes. Arnav stood and pulled her on his chest.