18 Mysterious Lavanya

Part 18 

Next Morning

Arnav was looking at Khushi who was sleeping peacefully. He smiled seeing her. How beautiful she is! How flawless she is! She asked him to wake her up. How could he wake her up from the deep sleep? A few hair strands fell on her face. Arnav slowly placed them behind her ear. He went to the washroom to get fresh. When he came out, Khushi was still sleeping. He came to her and tapped her cheek gently.

Arnav: Khushi...

Khushi: Mmmm...

Arnav: wake up...

Khushi stretched her body with a moan, making him swallowed hard. She opened her eyes and smiled at him.

Khushi: Good morning.

Arnav: Good morning.

She sat on the bed and looked here and there sleepily.

Arnav: You can continue if you are sleepy.

Khushi: Then I will sleep for the whole day...

She got off the bed smiling. Taking her dress, she went to the washroom. Arnav didn't go for the jogging and started watering plants. Khushi saw him doing that who came finishing bath. She rushed to the poolside and took the water pipe from Arnav.

Khushi: You go and take a bath. I will complete it.

Arnav nodded yes and took a step towards the washroom,

Khushi: don't you have ROSE plant in your garden?

Arnav: He showed her the other side where there were a few Rose plants but without flowers.

Khushi: That's nice.... I like Rose....

Arnav: there are a few buds in the plants. You can take it.

Khushi: No... I like to see them in the plants.

Arnav: Oh...

Khushi: If I take it from the plant it will lank in a few hours but if it stays in the plant it will be alive for a few days right?

Arnav nodded yes.

Khushi: Ok you go...

Arnav went to the washroom.

Kitchen

Ratna was preparing breakfast with HP. She smiled seeing Khushi.

Ratna: Good morning Beta...

Khushi: Good morning Amma...

Ratna hand stopped stirring the gravy and she looked at her.

Khushi: I hope you don't mind if I call you so?

Ratna: I'm so glad about it beta.

Khushi: Do you know Lavanya says often that she will call her mother-in-law as Amma.

Ratna: Really? But she denied when I asked her to call me Amma.

Khushi(perplexed): Is it?

Ratna: Haan... she said "no formalities"

Khushi was shocked. Why Lavanya said so? She used to plan her life in her in-laws always, like; I will be like that with my mother-in-law... I will do that in my in-laws... she had many dreams about her future. Then why she denied calling Ranta as Amma?

The first seed of suspiciousness fell on Khushi's mind *land*. Ratna saw her thinking deep.

Ratna: What are going to do for your pehla rasui?