24 Jolly Butterflies

Part24 

Khushi couldn't open her eyes from her sleep as she slept late. She felt a prickly sensation on her cheek and congested on her body. She slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes opened widely, seeing herself very close to Arnav. They were hugging each other like a mutual couple. It was his stubble which was pricking her cheek. Her heart drummed inside her chest by his nearness. She was bomb shelled seeing herself in Arnav's arms. She didn't know how to come out of his arms because it may disturb Arnav and make both of them embarrassing. She again closed her eyes.

After knowing about Lavanya's love story, Khushi got rid of her guiltiness. The thought that Lavanya never liked Arnav made her happy. Her heart claimed Arnav as her husband solely. So what if Arnav loves Lavanya? Lavanya never loved him. She wanted to get HIM for herself... completely. Getting Arnav to HER LINE is what the only task Khushi is having now. She wanted to see Arnav's reaction, seeing their hugging position. She coughed softly, expecting him to wake up. But, Arnav hugged her tightly, putting his leg on hers, in sleep. His body was almost touching hers completely. Khushi felt like a few bugs were running under her skin. She clutched his shoulder, couldn't bear the sensation which disturbed Arnav. He opened his eyes and saw her suffocating, closing her eyes. He tapped her cheek.

Arnav: Khushi.... Are you alright?

Neither she opened her eyes nor did she answer

Neither she opened her eyes nor did she answer. He started rubbing her feet, hands, and upper arms which made her more to choke. Arnav lifted her by her shoulders and made her sit. He shook her calling "Khushi". Khushi kept her eyes closed as she didn't have guts to face him at the moment. As she didn't expect, Arnav hugged her and caressed her back.

Arnav(panicking): Khushi.... Khushi, wake up...

Khushi could no longer stay firm. She circled his waist tightly and buried her face on his chest.

Arnav: Khushi are you alright?

Khushi nodded yes.

Arnav: What happened Baby?

Khushi tightened her grip, hearing BABY. She didn't know what to answer him.

Arnav: Did you see a nightmare?

She got relieved as Arnav himself gave her an excuse. She nodded yes.

Arnav: Relax... I'm here... ok?

She nodded yes. They stayed still. Arnav was caressing her hair-loving which surprised Khushi. She liked it very much. She was relishing the moment leaning on his shoulder. She never wanted this moment to get end. Arnav's state was more pleasurable than Khushi. He was getting back to back chances to be close with his love lady. He waited until she gets relaxed. But it seems it won't happen soon. He tried to break the hug but Khushi tightened the hug which made him perplexed.

Arnav: Khushi...

He forcefully broke the hug and cupped her face.

Arnav: what's the matter Khushi?