17 Flower Bomb

Part 17

Arnav was pacing in his room restlessly. Why not? After all, it's his wedding day. He is going to get married for the second time but with the girl who he loves like anything. From today onwards, she will be with him under the same roof. She is kind of a FLOWER BOMB. Don't know when and how it will fall on him. Handling a mature and open-minded girl won't be easy. If this is his first marriage, he would become a romantic hero. But now, it's totally different.

Arnav turned around as he heard knock on the door. He saw Ratna standing at the doorstep all smiling. She came with his wedding kurta.

Ratna: Feeling nervous?

Arnav nodded NO and again nodded YES.

Ratna chuckled at him.

Ratna(caressing his face): I can understand. Leave everything behind. Just think you are going to get what you like. (Arnav nodded yes smilingly) Khushi is an understanding girl. She will catch your gesture soon.

Arnav: My gesture?

Ratna: Yes, don't you know fire and love can't be hidden?

Arnav(chuckling): Really?

Ratna: She is a nice girl... like....

She went lack of word.

Arnav: Like a FLOWER BOMB.

Ratna: Wow... what a name? She is indeed a flower bomb, Chotte.

Arnav: That's why I'm nervous.

Ratna: Don't be. She is your wife. (holding his chin, she pleaded) please tell her that you love her.

Arnav: Mom, it won't be that easy because I'm her sister's husband too. If I start telling my feelings for her I have to say everything. She loves Lavanya very much and she had a very big belief that Lavanya didn't hide anything from her. How could I break the egg just like that mom?

Ratna (feeling sad): Shall I open it up?

Arnav (panicking): No... What if the truth changes her gesture towards us?

Ratna: Then when will you say?

Arnav: Just steady her first. She is not completed her studies yet. I promise, before she completes her studies, I will reveal it. Ok?

Ratna: Please don't miss the chance if you get any time.

Arnav: I will never. I will move according to her moves.

Ratna sighed. She prayed inwardly that Khushi will get to know the truth as soon as possible.

GH

Khushi was packing her stuff to go her in-laws. Garima was helping her in packing. Khushi took her and Lavanya's pic and kept it in her bag.

Garima: is it necessary?

Khushi: Isn't it?

Garima: No Beta, it will be better if you avoid something like this. It may make Arnav embarrassed.

Khushi nodded yes and kept the photo back on the table.

Garima: Khushi, I hope, you don't have a problem to marry Arnav.

Khushi got stuck. She knew Garima is guilty... poor woman. She wanted to make Garima happy. She composed herself.

Khushi (laughing): you are asking me now?

Garima (embarrassing): I feel guilty beta.

There... it came.

Khushi: You don't have to be because I like Arnavji.