20 Does he love me?

Part20 

Next Morning

Arnav woke up, squeezing his eyes. He saw Khushi watering plant, keeping a toothbrush in her mouth. He chuckled. 

This is the same scene that made him flat

This is the same scene that made him flat. He sat on the bed, keeping a pillow on his lap. How lucky he is? His wife looks beautiful even while brushing. He was busy admiring his wife, in that he missed to observe that the door was unlocked and Ratna came inside. 

She saw him admiring his wife all smiling

She saw him admiring his wife all smiling. She coughed making Arnav jerk. Khushi smiled at her.

Ratna (loudly): You are right Chotte...

Not only Arnav but also Khushi didn't know in which Arnav was right.

Ratna: Khushi looks really beautiful even while brushing.

Arnav got stuck and widened his eyes. He glared at Ratna but she didn't give heed to his glare. He switched his gaze to Khushi slowly and saw a cute shocking expression on her face.

Ratna: Do you know Khushi? Chotte doesn't like "make-up". No one will believe if I say the fashion king doesn't like faces with make-up. But he likes your natural beauty. I didn't believe when he said Khushi looks beautiful while brushing. I was curious to see you while brushing. He is not wrong. You look so beautiful. Hai na Chotte?

Khushi's expression was worth watching. She removed the brush from her mouth and hid behind her. Is it true or Ratna is framing? She so wanted to see what Arnav says. She looked at Arnav whose expression was double worth watching. He never faced this kind of embarrassing moment in his life. Neither he could say NO nor could say YES. What the...

Arnav looked at Khushi whose gaze was rooted at him. He gulped hard. How could he disappoint her? He nodded YES making her feel new feelings. She felt like falling down. She went to the washroom, plastering a smile, bowing down.

Arnav hit on his own forehead and glared at Ratna.

Arnav: What have you done Mom?

Ratna (coolly): What I did?