45 Sudden Advice

Part45 

Dining

Khushi started eating with surprise. The man who teased her... made fun of her by calling his mother to their room, a few minutes ago, turned totally opposite to it. Of course, there is a difference between a good husband and a good CEO. A husband could be lovable but a CEO couldn't. He has to be strict to keep everything under control. Being a good wife, she decided to follow AR's rules and regulations.

Arvind flinched seeing a new BED set arriving. Ratna chuckled at him. Khushi turned her head and saw workers were taking the new bed to their room. She closed her eyes tightly.

Arvind: New bed? Why?

Ratna: Chotte's bed got broken.

Arvind(chuckling): Broken? How?

He passed a teasing smile on Arnav and Khushi.

Ratna: Don't look at them. Chotte and Khushi did nothing.... but... it got broken.

She said suppressing her laugh.

Arnav looked at Khushi who was drawing paten on the plate, bowing down.

Arvind: Yeah... our Chotte would not have done anything. Don't I know how calm he is...?

He laughed.

Arnav: The bed was so weak, dad.

Arvind: The bed was not weak. You are so strong I suppose.

Khushi gulped the food hurriedly to leave the place. In that, food got chocked in her throat and she coughed.

Arnav caressed her back.

Ratna: careful.

Arnav made her drink water.

Arnav: Are you alright?

Khushi nodded yes.

Ratna: I think we should check the new bed whether it is strong. Or else Chotte will keep giving an excuse of WEAK bed.

Arnav: Mom, stop teasing. I should have followed Khushi's idea.

He said seriously. Khushi looked at him bewildered.

Arnav: We should have changed the bed after you go to the temple.

He said really feeling sad whereas Khushi glared at him. Completing her lunch, Khushi rushed from there.

Arnav: Khushi, wait... I too come to check the bed.

Arvind punched at his bicep playfully. Ratna adored Arnav's smiling form.

Arvind: I'm so happy to see you happy, Chotte.

Ratna: I was so worried when I got to know that you loved Khushi, not Lavanya. I thought your LIFE is DONE.

Arvind: She is right, Chotte. We felt guilty for making you married to Lavanya. Thank God... you got Khushi in your life.

Ratna: Don't make Khushi feel bad for anything, Chotte. Keep her happy always.

Arnav: She is so sweet, Mom. She will be happy in all situations.

Ratna: she makes everyone happy around her.

Arvind: She is coming to AR, don't show your CEO side to her too.

Arnav nodded yes he thought about the outing plan which he planned for Guptas.

Arnav: I want to talk to you about something.

Ratna: Tell me.

Arnav: What about a family trip?