26 Feelings...

Part26 

Next Morning

Khushi woke up early in the morning to meet SUNRISE. She was standing near the window, taking fresh air, for the awaited scene. The Sun started to peep slowly from the see, spreading its rays on the earth. Within a few minutes, it looked like a RED ball. It was a beautiful scene for nature lovers. Though the scene is an old one the sunrise is new always. Khushi felt refreshed. Her mind relished the moment thoroughly because she doesn't know she will get a chance to see the scene again.

How beautiful the scenery is... Anyone would like the Sun in this stage. But... after a while, the same will change into its real nature. It will burn people by its harsh rays. We can't even see it with naked eyes. If we see, our eyes will get teary.

Like the same, a few people also hide their reality like La did. She hid her real side from her beloved family. They thought she is a lovable RED ball but she is not. She was not what they thought. Her past was not that easy to digest. It gave them tears. LOYALTY is precious, we can't expect is from a cheap people. But Khushi never imagined, LA will be added into the list. Her eyes poured salty water which made her sight blurt. She wiped the tears when she heard a little noise from behind. It seemed Arnav also woke up. She looked at him. Yes he is up.

Khushi: Arnavji... see how beautiful the Sun is...

Arnav neared her and looked at the Sun. He nodded yes.

Arnav: When did you wake up?

Khushi: Six...

Arnav: For this scene?

Khushi: Undoubtedly... it's worth watching.

Arnav nodded YES.

Khushi thought for a while and shared her thoughts with Arnav.

Khushi: How strange... the same beautiful Sun will spit, fire in a few hours. The same people who admired it are going to hate its hotness... (pause) in our lives, a few people also the same... they show themselves cool but they are really not. They will hurt us with their hotness. Hai na?

Arnav: it's all how we see it.

Khushi: Means?

Arnav: Why not you see it differently?

Arnav: Even though they are hot by their nature, they show themselves cool because they wanted to... because they can be cool for a while... they can be cool for those who wake up early in the morning... they can provide a beautiful sight for who spends time for them.

Khushi was gazing at him awestruck. This is the other side of the scenario which she never thought about.

Arnav: It depends on our point of view which makes the problem easier or tougher....right?

Khushi nodded yes.

Arnav: Coffee?

Khushi: yeah...

He dialed room service for coffee. It started drilling. It made the VIEW more beautiful. The coffee arrived. Though Khushi sipped it she really relished the mind-blowing gift of the Mother Nature. Within a few minutes, the rain became heavier.

Khushi: Ohh God...

Arnav: What happened?

Khushi: If it's raining like this how will we go out?

Arnav: Who said we are going out?

Khushi: Won't we?

Arnav: No...