11 Damn Girl

NOTE: I'm extremely sorry dearies. I had done a blunder mistake. I have updated the unedited parts of 9 and 10. I changed the plot and updated it mistakenly. As per the current plot, No one knows about Lavanya's pregnancy. please spare me. 

Part 11 (long update)

Next morning

Guptas were ready to leave RM. They stood couldn't understand, how to console one another. Ratna tried hard not to cry but she couldn't hold herself, seeing her Chotte gulping hard.

Garima: We will keep coming here Ratnaji.

Ratna nodded ok.

Shashi: We want you to come to GH. Lavanya should not the endpoint of our relationship.

Arvind: Definitely... who else we have other than you?

Khushi touched Ratna's feet. Ratna Hugged her,

Ratna: I wish all your wishes come true.

She blessed her, thinking about Khushi's wish; which she wished to get Ratna as her mother-in-law.

No need to say, Arnav's eyes were stable on Khushi. Would she say anything to him before leaving?

Shashi: We are leaving.... Take care Arnav...

Arnav nodded yes. They started towards the car. Shashi and Khushi arranged the bags and Garima got inside. Shashi started the car and waited for Khushi. She took back steps and looked at Arnav.

Khushi: Don't skip food. Take care of aunty. She needs you.

Does she know HE needs HER? Without saying anything, he was just looking at her. Don't know when he will see her again.

Khushi: You can be happy as I won't disturb you anymore.

She said with a painful smile which made Arnav distress.

Khushi: Bye...

She went to the car and took a backseat. Arnav felt a lack of breath. He went to his room and closed the door. He fell on the bed closing his eyes. He just wanted to be calm without thinking about anything. But it was not at all possible.

Ratna decided something about what to do.

.........

Panditji frowned seeing Shashi Gupta at his doorstep. Before he asked anything,

Shashi: I want to talk to you.

Pandit: Please come in.

Shashi sat on the couch and came straight to the point.

Shashi: I'm sorry to ask you, are you really an astrologer?

Somewhat Pandit understood the meaning of the question.

Shashi: I wanted you to match Lavanya's horoscope with Arnav's. You said we can take the proposal forward. Didn't you find anything about Lavanya's death in her horoscope? Didn't you know she won't live long?

Pandit: Yes, I found. That's why I wanted you to perform her marriage.

Shashi (frowned): What do you mean?

Pandit: I hope you remember that I told you about a complication in Lavanya's horoscope.

Shashi nodded yes.

Pandit: As per Lavanya's horoscope, she would die within a month and she would be a married woman when she dies. Her body should be fired by her husband. This is what her horoscope said.