50 Snake in the Grass

Part 50

Arnav: How is Rohit?

Anu got horrified by Arnav's question.

Anu(nervously): Whaaat are you asking for? I can't understand what you are asking.

Arnav: Ohh Really?

Khushi: Arnav... what does that mean?

Arnav looked at Anu sternly.

Khushi: Anu... what is he saying?

Anu: Khushi, if your husband doesn't like me getting trained in AR then I will leave.

Arnav: you will... absolutely, you will but not before Khushi gets to know about you.

Khushi: Arnav, please don't beat around the bush.

Arnav ran a video on his mobile in which Anu is talking to Rohit.

Anu: I bring you out of the prison on bail to help me.

Khushi was shocked to the core. Anu brought Rohit out of the prison? She looked at Anu with the same shocking expression.

She looked at the video.

Anu: I want to become Mrs ASR. I fall in love with him when I saw him at Lavanya's funeral. I even told my parents that I love him. But, all the oldies arranged his marriage with Khushi. And she agreed to it. She was not ready to listen to us. I don't know what you will do I want ASR. That's all.

Rohit: As your plan, I spiked her drink. But at the last minute, ASR reached the party and saved her. He collapsed our entire plan.

Anu: Don't remember me about that party. To save me I called him BHAI that day. Pathetic. You should not have delayed that day. How thoughtfully I have planned everything... If the plan would have worked then Raizadas would have thrown Khushi out of the mansion. You missed it.

Rohit was silent.

Anu: Do you know one thing? ASR didn't like Lavanya but Khushi. He never liked Lavanya. He thought Khushi is the bride and said yes to marriage.

Rohit: How do you know that?

Anu: Khushi told me.

Rohit: Really?

Anu: Yes. We have an excellent point to separate them now.

Rohit: How?

Anu: We have to convey the news to Khushi's parents. We have to tell them, ASR is the reason for Lavanya's death. He wanted to marry Khushi so he tortured Lavanya and made her commit suicide. As per his plan, only Lavanya committed suicide. After that, he made everyone believe that he was so sad about Lavanya. So, without any choice both the parents will think about his second marriage. And obviously, their choice would be Khushi. So he used the chance and got married to Khushi.

Anu finished telling her plan.

Rohit: What a plan? Do you think Guptas will believe?

Anu: Why not? We will spread the news everywhere. If people started asking them about it again and again then they will believe at any point. At least they will get suspicious.

Rohit: But, ASR is very powerful. Didn't you see how he trapped me without Khushi getting involved in the case?

Anu: You don't worry about it. I'm going to enter AR with the help of Khushi. Until I'm in Khushi's shadow, no one will suspect me. I will use the chance and get close to ASR slowly. And he won't get a doubt as I called him BHAI.

Rohit: Brilliant but... what if ASR gets to know that you brought me out of the jail?

Anu: Am I an idiot or what? That's why I didn't get involved in that direction. I used my neighbour friend to bring you out.

Rohit: Now what do you want me to do?

Anu: Give me time. After getting ASR's attention, I will help you to get Khushi. Until then wait for a few days.

Arnav turned the mobile off. We no need to say Khushi cried.

Arnav: This is why I asked you to be careful with your friend Khushi.

Anu: Khushi, this is not true. Don't you know me? Please don't believe the video. It's full of graphics.

Arnav: Aman...

Arnav called Aman and he entered with none other than Rohit.

Anu looked at him and Anu's face became pale seeing Rohit. Khushi looked at Arnav, not understanding.

Rohit (looking at Khushi): It's me who recorded the video.

Anu's shock was not estimated. She spat fire on Rohit through her eyes.

Rohit: I had experienced the worst in jail. I thought my life is over. That's when Anu brought me out on bail without ASR's knowledge. But, I know ASR will get to know about it for sure. And it happened. Within a few hours, he got to know about it. I knew Anu has feelings for ASR. That's why she was against your marriage from the begging and she supported my love. I too want to get married to you. That's why I danced to her words. But JAIL taught me a good lesson. Anu thought she is playing well. But she did wrong by bringing me out of the prison. She had dug her grave by doing that. ASR got to know who she is. He gave me a chance for another life by saying, if I help him to ripe Anu's mask, he will free me from the case. And I readily agreed to it. When I handed the video to him, he withdrew the case and freed me.

Anu tried to hit him. Before she did that Khushi pulled Anu toward her and slapped her hard. Losing her balance, Anu fell. Khushi pulled her up and again slapped her. She clutched Anu's shoulders wrathfully.

Khushi: You cheater... Bloody cheater... why? Why the hell all the people who I trusted are cheating on me? What's my mistake? Why are you so interested to spoil my life? Why?

She shouted while crying. Arnav pitied her. He made her leave Anu.

Arnav: Khushi, relax.

Khushi: No Arnavji... I thought she is my best friend. But she was not... she was never... she has been my enemy. But I'm an idiot... I missed understanding that.

Arnav: Khushi, listen to me.

Khushi(not listening to him): I want her to be behind the bars.... for her whole life...

Anu: Khushi, please...

Khushi(shouting): Shuuuut uuuuuupppp... don't you dare call my name... how dare you to think of separating me from my husband?

Releasing herself from Arnav's clutch, she again slapped her hard and pushed her forcefully. Not only Anu but everyone in the cabin was taken back seeing her wrath.

Arnav was shocked to the core. It seems she may kill Anu in anger. He hugged her from behind, arresting her both hands in his arm ring.

Khushi (bouncing): Arnavji, I will kill her if she is in front of me. Hand her over to the police right away. Do it Arnavji...

She yelled.

Arnav looked at Aman and he took his phone out and called the police. Rohit was standing at the corner of the cabin as he was shaken by Khushi's unexpected outburst. No one expected this kind of reaction from Khushi... not even Arnav.

Anu (with fear): Khushi, I'm sorry...

Arnav tightened his grip around her, for precaution. And he was right. Khushi again started bouncing.

Khushi: Sorry my foot... What do you think that I will cry and then forgive you? You messed with me very wrongly. I will never forgive you and never forget what you did. Go to hell.

At the same time, the police came there to take her to hell. Anu was horrified seeing cops.

Anu: Khushi, please, don't do this to me. Please Khushi.

But Khushi was not ready to listen to her plea. She closed her teary eyes, gritting her teeth. Aman and Rohit left the place. Arnav turned her towards him and made her face him.

In no time, Khushi hugged Arnav and burst out crying on his chest... The only best place which will give her solace... forever.

To be continued...