36 "Son"(in-law)

Part 36 

Next day

Khushi was arranging her books in her bag whereas Arnav dressing up. Taking her bag, Khushi frowned seeing Arnav. Arnav looked left and right like, "What?"

Khushi: Arnavji, wait...

Arnav flinched. Khushi dusted his hair like, something was there. Next second, she pecked his lips and rushed towards the exit giggling. Before Arnav composed himself, she reached the entrance. Arnav's loud voice made her root on the spot.

Arnav: Stay....

Khushi stood without turning, sniggering. She sensed heard his footsteps nearing her. He turned her around to face him.

Arnav: What kind you are? When I neared you, you restrict me and when I make myself to be quite, you unlocking your TAIL... no doubt, you are really a monkey. Your mind always wavers.

Khushi pouted at him.

Arnav: What expression is this?

Khushi: What can a small girl do, when her husband looks hot?

Arnav(chuckling): HOT? Seriously?

She nodded yes with the same pout.

Arnav: Do you think, with your monkey mind, could you concentrate on your studies?

She hugged him whining, without answering.

Arnav lifted her chin, bending his face.

Arnav: I have a remedy.

Khushi (excitedly): What's that?

Arnav: Go and stand under the shower. Your body will get cooled down.

Khushi's jaw surely dropped hearing that, because she expected some romantic idea from him. She pushed him to go out; Arnav pulled her towards him and held her jaws tightly, making her eyes popping out. He drew her face and consumed her petals. Her petals like lips drove him crazy whereas his inflexible lips took her sense away. They broke the kiss halfheartedly. Arnav didn't see the naughty expression on her face. Arnav cupped her face.

Arnav: You are making me crazy. I think we should take the relationship to the next level. It will be good for both of us.

Khushi hugged his neck, closing her eyes tightly.

Khushi: I too think the same.

Arnav(smiling): don't complain if I take it as a full-time job.

Khushi tightened the hug biting her lip.

Arnav: Are not you going to college?

Khushi broke the hug jerking.

Khushi: oh my God... I'm getting late.

Arnav: If you drown into your husband then you will be late every day.

Khushi: Let's go...

She dragged him with her downstairs.

........

Dropping Khushi in the college, Arnav went to AR. Weh Khushi entered the class, Anu looked upset.

Khushi: What happen Beta?

Anu was silent.

Khushi: Hey... what?

Anu: however you will CUT us from your life one day. Then that's the point to be close to you Khushi?

Khushi: What the heck?