35 Back to Mood...

Part35 

Khushi swiped the phone to attend Rohit's call.

Rohit: Khushi, how are you?

Khushi(not replying): Why do you call me?

Rohit: Can't I call you without reason?

Khushi: Hope you don't forget that I'm married.

Rohit: So what Khushi? Does that make a difference?

Khushi: of course it does. Undoubtedly it does.

Rohit: Does your husband doubt you?

Khushi: I don't like disturbance while spending my time with my husband.

Rohit: I'm your friend Khushi.

Khushi: Then behave like a friend. You are crossing your limits.

Rohit: What I did? Is calling a friend wrong?

Khushi: Calling a friend untimely is wrong.

Rohit: You changed a lot Khushi. Can't you understand you hurt me?

Khushi: who asked me to call you in this time and get hurt?

Rohit: I heard you came to the college today. If I had known, I would have come to the college to meet you.

Khushi: I don't want you to meet me. Just stay away from me.

Rohit: Khushi... why are you angry with me?

Khushi: we can wake the person who is really sleeping but never who is pretending.

She dropped the call. The next second, he again called her. Cutting his call she blocked his number.

She never knew Rohit could be such an irritating guy. What happened to him? Why he is behaving like a maniac? What's wrong with him?

Her thought chain got broken as Arnav came out of the washroom. He didn't ask anything about Rohit's call.

Khushi: Let's have dinner.

Arnav: You go. I will be there in few minutes.

Khushi didn't sense any mood off scenario with Arnav. He tried to be normal at least in front of Khushi. She nodded yes and left downstairs.

Arnav sat on the bed. Don't know why, he doesn't like ROHIT. His way of approach is totally wrong. It seems, he is intentionally doing this to make misunderstanding between him and Khushi. If he gives a gap in the name of doubt, he will win. And Khushi is not a girl who rejoices such an idiot. This is not a time to get frustrated but handling the issue with skills. For that, he should never show disappointment to Khushi. for Rohit's mistake, he shouldn't hurt Khushi, not even in dreams. He has to handle this without haste. He cooled down himself.

He knew, Khushi is also not happy with Rohit's phone call. He has to cheer her up first.

In the meanwhile, in the Kitchen

Khushi's good mood was ruined by Rohit. She was blabbering with herself for being a friend of him. Her mood got recharged, seeing Ratna. She hugged Ratna from behind, making her smile.

Ratna: Seems like, someone is literally in jolly mood?

Khushi: Who is that, Amma? Is she the TOOTHBRUSH GIRL?

Ratna turned towards her with a shocking plus surprising expression, to face her. Khushi raised her eyebrows biting her lip. Ratna let out a gasp smiling at her.